Universal Gaming League

over 2 years ago

Moncler is a brand born in winter, shaped by winter - and which naturally loves winter. Since 1952, taking its first steps among the snow - capped peaks of the French Alps, to its present global status, the brand has developed its most iconic designs to invite the world to embrace the beauty of winter.

"Formula One' is the name of the game, or sport, for Fall 2012 at Moncler Gamme Bleu. We got to sit in on multiple projects and learn how to manage relationships, solve problems and how to push back creatively.

Oslo - based HIKING PATROL is a curated digital space centered around a well - balanced combination of lifestyle and outdoor exploration. Running counter Moncler Outlet to the outdoorsiness of Anderson's sailing theme is an opulent at - home section of quilted separates for women.

The choice of fabrics is iconic for Moncler and includes matt, shiny, ripstop nylons, in a palette of muddy tones with highlights of red, yellow, orange, tangerine, electric blue. Different quilting patterns merge on cropped blousons, long parkas and shirt jackets.

Basically, he's an urban - studies major in a fashion designer's body. I've never thought of black - and - white as vintage or old - school. I worked with a portrait photographer in a small town in Australia before I moved to Melbourne, and then eventually Sydney where I started in fashion photography.

I've never even thought about owning a Moncler piece, but this is strong. If you walk into the store today it is totally different than two years ago - the crowd is having fun and enjoying the programs we have.