Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Recently moved over to CS:GO from COD4. Looking for CS:GO team, make sure you match the criteria below, so you don't waste my time and I won't waste yours =)

I'm looking for a team that is ambitious to go far, by doing that I wish that team to go LANs, and is already established so they have set plans for the future. Would be a bonus if you guys as a team have been LAN before whether it's 1.6 or CSS. I'm not looking for a team with bunch of players that are immature, who can't play serious during games. As for activity I don't mind how active you guys are aslong as you play weekly regardless what days. Activity shouldn't be a problem as i'm reliable and mostly on everyday unless something pops up but I will give you enough notice before hand. I'm a flexible player, put me anywhere and I'll play it to the best of my abilities, i'm willing to adapt. For instance, if we're in a game and everyone had said there positions on where they'd go and that there was 1 spot left, I'd be more than happily take it as I'm easy, where ever it is.

I'm 18, 19 in September. I'm a laid back person, for games I know when to be serious and have a laugh. I live in the UK and LANs wont be problem within the UK or outside of the UK with enough notice. I've been LANs before and don't want to stop going anytime soon. So being lannable is a must. I've played at a high level in CSS, CS1.6 and also the game COD4 which I've recently stopped playing to be ready for CS:GO. I've played CS:GO now for 4days straight, but don't let that put you off - I'm a quick learner and remember the recoil from CS1.6 on which is seems to be more similar to. I'm not sure what to set my skill as considering it's still in beta but I remember the positions, i have aim, gamesense and follow calls, regardless if they're complicated or not. I'm up for the challenge. I've Played CS series off and on for about 5-6 years. I have past experience, if you want to know more or you're interested then add me via steam: anthonybaker170.

Thanks for reading!

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

gl

Ander
CS:GO Admin
almost 12 years ago

good lucky nice guy.

almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

gl =)

almost 12 years ago

By far, the most serious post ever on UNGL.
Wish you the best of luck mate =)

almost 12 years ago

thanks guys, much appreciated.
still looking =)