Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Hello there,

EvilDeeds Organisation are looking for CS:GO teams to come and represent our organisation. Having recently dropped CSS from the organisation it's time to start fresh with a new game, new players and and new scene.

What we have to offer you:

- We have sponsorship from PowerXL, Spire and Zowie.

- We do have a website up and running, but a new much smarter and improved is due to be released next week hopefully, so the current website isn't being used.

- All teams that join us will start off with basic sponsorship of Teamspeak, server and active managers - with the opportunity of further sponsorship if proven they can handle it at the top end of the scene.

What we are looking for:

- As its a new game, we are happy to give up and coming talent a chance to prove themselves in the scene. Other know teams are welcome to apply also.
- Stability, we don't want teams to fold within a few weeks.

Please can you add me to steam for further information:- Blumsom

Regards

Harras

Evildeeds Management

over 11 years ago

Really nice bunch of lads GL to them , and any team that joins them will have a great backing from wifey and the lads! GL

onside
aka "Donkey"
over 11 years ago

awesome guys, played with the org for 2 years. grab while you can.

over 11 years ago

Big recco from me!

over 11 years ago

gl

over 11 years ago

I concur with the fact that they are a nice group. Any team who gets picked up will be glad of it

over 11 years ago

Pretty much what Trooper said.

over 11 years ago

w00000

over 11 years ago

I'm an Sc2 grand master and I recently had a lengthy chat with the 'Alberto Duart' Zowie management about sponsoring me. They told me they don't currently sponsor in the EU. I then said, well what about Evildeeds, and he said that it's a lie. I don't get why you're putting fake sponsors to get teams, also does this mean your other sponsors are valid? do you just buy the gear? or dont even have it? #Vye ftw.

Sparky
Really?
over 11 years ago

KiKiSmalls
Perhaps he was referring to SC2 sponsorships within the EU?

Great guys, gl

over 11 years ago

he said any team in the EU is currently not sponsored, he specifically said he didnt sponsor evildeeds

over 11 years ago

gl lads, great bunch of guys

over 11 years ago

huntingz<3

over 11 years ago

KiKiSmalls
THE MIGHTY BAUER !!!

over 11 years ago

gl evildeeds :)

grillzeE.
The Fringe
over 11 years ago

Are Twisted Play a team?

over 11 years ago

grillzeE.
community/org

over 11 years ago

Zowie have provided backing for cups in the past and most likely in the future. They don't hardware sponsor us.

over 11 years ago

I worded it incorrectly.

h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
over 11 years ago

GL

over 11 years ago

gl

over 11 years ago

gl

over 11 years ago

yes zowie did dont know if they still do sponsor tplay

it does show on the module on the far left of there website but not sure if theyve updated recently

over 11 years ago

Weve had a high demand of applications but at this current stage the applications havent been right for the Organisation.

Where still on the look out for a CSGO team to represent the Evildeeds name. I advise you not to apply unless you have a core 5 line up as your application will be rejected.

Thank you