Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

Hey lads!

searching for a csgo team.

Short info:
20 years from norway
been around since late 1.5 (1.6 - source)
able to play everyday from whatever time suits the best for the team.

Im looking for a team that wants to attend lans, and go long with the team.

The team has to have:
+1 or at max +2 players to full team.
EVERYONE has to be 18+
No ****ty microphones or computer or internet etc...

has to be playing 4+ day's a week (as stated, i want ACTIVE team) not part-team.

Im a teamplayer and i always try to cheer up the team, to get some team spirit! im always there on the computer if we have scheduled a game time.

Im no team hopper. and if im to join a team, the team has to be stable and has to be looking reasonable.

Anyways, thanks for reading, hopefully we can keep this thread out of trash talks, thanks in advance!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961025525/ add for a chat.

over 11 years ago

this guy is a joke not fancy giving him the old GL mode -.- stupid MONG u really picked a nice time to flame in my topic now its time to return the favour :)

over 11 years ago

lol.

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

Competely irrelevent to R4WR's thread, but from the way he's acted on UNGL seems like a bit of a knob.

pZ

over 11 years ago

Awful, just awful.

over 11 years ago

BUMP

over 11 years ago

Pretty cocky and is a huge egotistical ****... GL U NED ET

over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

R4WRCH1CK3N!
dont rly care. you'v been a **** to me from day #1 :)

over 11 years ago

HTW
who are you? i mean, as you are judging me.. how come ? ive even spoken to u ? dont think so :S

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

sNARUD#
Who are you? you act like you're known when you're actually just a ****ing mong, all you've done is dribble in the chatbox and on the forums, **** off.

over 11 years ago

sNARUD#
You are an egotistical moron who spews dribble all over these forums (as

IV
had just said).

over 11 years ago

Right. I rarely comment anything on other threads, i mostly just search for my own good. so what planet your from, i dunno. and its not weird you feel small compare to me, cause your the one starting throwing ****, and when you get something back in your face.. its like a shield, poppin up from your face, that makes you feel small.. but its alright bud, you'll learn ... at some point :-)

over 11 years ago

sNaruD buy me CS:GO and I will tell you 1 good team :D

over 11 years ago

Nuked
:o im quite sure cs:go is still quite cheap :o

over 11 years ago

yea but my contry is poor and I am poor too :D

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

sNARUD#
Why would i even feel small compared to you? You're a ****ing mess, i hold nothing but contempt and pity for you, truly.

One day you'll learn that acting like a ****ing mong and expecting people to let you get away with it won't work, ideally they'll teach you with a good slap.

over 11 years ago

sNARUD#
I don't feel small you absolutely delusional ****...

DO U EVEN LIFT BRO?