Universal Gaming League

almost 11 years ago

Game: cs go
Name: Ryan
Skill: mid+-high
Team Experience: many
Contact Information: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryanfellows/
Other Information:
I am looking for a team to play some ungl games with as i've missed it a little bit on here. not missed some aspects though!. Already paid up for i-series with Quantum gaming so if you need a lan player i can't do that. tiwstedplay boys aren't league active at the moment.
i've not got a very good rep from css but i've never use hacks and I'm practising as much as possible to get back on form and im sure i will be soon enough.

I am perma muted on here so i can't reply to any comments as it will result in a ban. but if you want to add me on steam thats the best thing to do to ask more.
look forward to hearin from you cheerd

almost 11 years ago

some one please team him as he has 0 friends :*(

almost 11 years ago

What Baddie said!

Sparky
Really?
almost 11 years ago

Avoid like the plague. Has a reputation for being a general mong, the fact he's perma muted and was previously perma banned barely scratches the surface.

Normally I'd give the whole "only post nice things" speech, this most certainly does not apply here.

almost 11 years ago

AVOID he is a complete idiot!! so childish as well will only give you a bad name, has been banned on this site loads of times for being an immature idiot!! AVOID at all COSTS!!

Chaddy
Community Administrator
almost 11 years ago

Well this didn't go well for him....

IV
Slugger
almost 11 years ago

[quote]I am perma muted on here[/quote]

Not sure if he thought this through clearly.

almost 11 years ago

Well that escalated quickly

almost 11 years ago

He may go top himself now due to all these comments lol

almost 11 years ago

gl

almost 11 years ago

Yes that is a little bit uninformative IV i'll admit but the explanation is when the league owner (paradox) unbanned me around november 2012 he unmuted me too.
I actually requested to be re-muted just to eliminate risk of causing further offence, which has worked wonders.
Paradox was the guy who did it and knows really what was done then.
Silly of me to not explain that in the first place IV though, i understand but thats the truth of the situation!

This is the only thing i've posted here since that unban and it was pretty cheerful don't you guys think?
This was an honest thread from an honest guy, cheers.

Oh and thanks dazzy, much respect.

almost 11 years ago

paradox
You remember me asking for that mute? If you don't then i'll just leave it there but that's what happened so hopefully you can see my case here!
regards