Universal Gaming League

almost 11 years ago

Hey, we are a multi gaming community with a few different teams such as Medal of Honor, DayZ, League of Legends and a World of Warcraft Guild,

We are looking to add more teams to our growing community we have sponsor off a games company who supply our streamers with games and looking to grow on streaming side to.

More to the point of me being on these forums we would like to set up a competitive CS:GO team if anyone would be willing to run this team who has experience in running a team and the game then we would be interested in chatting with you and maybe start a team under our community name.

What we can provide for you.... Teamspeak 3 your own Dedicated servers and website also if your a streamer our sponsor will supply you with free games each month.

At the moment our website is being remade by our web designer and should be fully open by the end of the weekend the address is www.pulsecore.net . If you are interested in this and would like to no more then please feel free to add me tro steam my steam ID is porta241.

Thanks and we hope to speak to some of you soon.

Porta1987

over 10 years ago

Hello Porta, my name is Ryan. I have a team I play with and we are looking for a group that will support us such as pulseCore. I'd like to talk to you about it more over Steam, and I have sent you a friend request.

over 10 years ago

gl

over 10 years ago

subnetac
http://ungl.org/forum/25/8369 but it says here you dont have a team? :o

over 10 years ago

thought you were looking for a team?

over 10 years ago

SynCy

Bodkin

It's not my team it's my buddy's team. They're looking for an opportunity like this and I wanted to help them obtain it. I am looking for a team by my lonesome though. Sorry for confusing you.

over 10 years ago

dw im easily confused!