Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

My name is Ryan and I'm looking for a competitive team that has all of the following:

Teamwork
Microphones
Hopefully a VOiP server (Vent, Teamspeak, etc.)

*You don't need to be professional players because I can help you grow*

A little about myself:

I'm a high skilled player that finds the weak spots in all players within the first 3 rounds. I can predict the outcomes of most rounds based on where people are from experience throughout the years.

I played A Free-To-Play fps called Combat Arms and won the first two Seasons of WOGL.
I played A Free-To-Play fps called Project Blackout and won the first season of ICOG.

I'm kind of hoping if a team picks me up you're sponsored so we can have a private server to practice on. This would be just fantastic!

I'm very versatile with all weapons and know how to do OBVIOUS things including controlling spread, jump shotting, quick scoping, resetting spread, shoulder peeking, burst firing and tap firing, and other useful tactics such as teamwork.

I don't lag because I have a Quad-Band Modem with 28 megs download and 6 megs upload, with a Tritton headset and an i7 laptop. My mouse is a programmable mouse that I put different weights in for different situations. It currently weighs 8 pounds so that I have perfect accuracy.

I'm a little busy every once in a while during the week because I work second shift and I'm also going to college for network security.

My steam name is "subnetac". I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you! I'll be checking this thread often enough.

over 10 years ago

Good luck

over 10 years ago

Haven't you already got a team me thread?

Sparky
Really?
over 10 years ago

Nuked the old thread, gl.

Worth looking at Cadred as well for recruitment.

DEADLYY
Badman.
over 10 years ago

Sparky
No, he shouldn't because what he posted on the previous thread was retarded.

over 10 years ago

CS:GO Looking for team Write on steam plus951

over 10 years ago

what is this "jump shotting"?

over 10 years ago

sounds like you must lift having 8 pounds of weights in your mouse! try 2s2p they love to lift!

over 10 years ago

8 pound mouse he's got this

over 10 years ago

TO STRONK

over 10 years ago

CS:GO Looking for team Write on steam plus951

over 10 years ago

lol faint, love a good lift!