Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Hello there, instincts are looking for someone or some-few who would like to join us going forwards as an official active team from the 23rd September.

We are a close knit bunch looking for like minded players to come in and grow with us as a team. As a member you will be expected to take part in the training sessions and meet our mandatory match nights system, where you will be available on certain nights of the week, these are yet to be determined however as I want everyone in the team to have an input on these days, they will definitely be within the working days of the week though.

instincts have never been too far from the Counter-Strike scene and after a very promising LAN in the summer where we made a few people stand up and take notice as a mix team representing the KillerInstincts Community, I am interested once more to build a team for the future.

Something I can't stress enough is that we will most definitely NOT be a core, I am looking to follow the more traditional ways of my previous teams and have a roster of at least 7.

FYI;

Game: Counter-Strike: Global Offence
Team: instincts. (As part of the KillerInstincts Community.)
Skill: Mid/Mid+ (We are looking for players who have gaming experience with the maturity and desire to further develop their skill within a friendly team. We are not really looking for someone who likes to think of themselves as "high+" or the next best thing, but instead someone who is realistic about their skill level and looking to grow with us as a team.)
Players Required: 2 or 3.
Age Limit: 18+ pref, but would consider any age group in all fairness.
Location: UK only as we would be looking to LAN (i-series/epic)
Contact Information: Please PM me on this website declaring your interest with a little something about you and I will be in touch :)

Thanks for reading.

FletchuK

over 10 years ago

Good luck friends

over 10 years ago

gl fletch lovely guy

over 10 years ago

gl lads

over 10 years ago

nice team , good luck

over 10 years ago

haha, ;)

Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 10 years ago

Respectable team, good luck

over 10 years ago

gl, nice team, good to see them getting serious again

over 10 years ago

Met and played these guys at i49....

Really sound lads and would be a great team to play with. They probably under value themselves at the mid/mid+ and if your a guy whos been looking for ages for a solid stable team then from what i've seen these guys are it!

GL lads :D

over 10 years ago

Hudsonw
but they seem to not answer ungl messages :D

over 10 years ago

Sorry for no responses on UNGL messages, I have been tied down with work, I will be approaching those declaring interested before tomorrow night to arrange games this coming week.

over 10 years ago

Highly skilled Counterstrike player. Played since beta 1. Took a team from CAL-O to place 5th in CAL Main tournament in 2005-6. Looking for a good team to join. I'm relaxed day to day but when it comes to game time I get pretty serious. If you're still recruiting let me know. Moose Balls on steam. email is [email protected]