Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Hi there

As the subject suggest, im searching for a CS:GO team.

My name is Martin, live in norway and im 24 years old and I work full time as a pedagogue (monday-friday). Speak both norwegian and english fluently.

Havent been playing CS:GO for too long but im about a mid+ player(I think, tested a few times) and are still practicing every day. Played CS:S on top level in norway "back in the days" ;) as main strat caller.
im normally a support player and a caller, but im pretty good at changing game style and are more of a minder than a aimer, tho as said, I can change game style after whats needed.

Might be nice to know: Im not able to play 6-10 hour a day, due to work. But I do play alot after work and some days i play bit too much ;)

I enjoy the game for the competitive and play to be better and to have a good time with people. so hit me up if you interested or you just wanna know more about me, ill answer you fast a possible

Reason im not in a CS:GO team allready is basicly I havent got into the community yet and the players i used to play with before has hung up their mouse and are not playing at all.

Best regards
Martin "wildcard" A.