Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Alright guys,

I'll just give a little background on who we are first.

GGMC is a gaming community mostly focused on Minecraft, but 2/3 of us are more serious about CS:GO these days.

We're not crazy try hards or take the game very seriously, but we do enjoy the competitive side of CS and hope to achieve some sense of accomplishment in leagues/ladders/cups etc.

I used to play with a team called FlavouR on theSGL which some of you may be familiar with. Now this team was very light hearted and just enjoyed playing with each other and because of this they lasted a very long time, but we were able to get decent results here and there if we put our mind to it.

I'm looking for a similar setup to this with absolutely no ragers and specifically a talented caller who can boost the teams moral and of course experienced with CS:GO tactics.

TL;DR

Game: CS:GO
Team: GGMC/GGCS
Skill: Mid
Players Required: 2 + 1 experienced caller
Age Limit: 18+
Contact Information: Blaikie(steam)/blaikie5(skype)
Other Info: Want to practice for leagues/cups, going over tactics etc.

Cheers!

over 10 years ago

Gl "I realise that most of you will have no clue what I'm on about" yep!

Phantom
CS Admin
over 10 years ago

If I wasn't inactive I'd probably have been interested.

Nice post, good luck.

over 10 years ago

Rageeeeee

Well for a better idea :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GenerationGameMC

over 10 years ago

Worded the main post a little differently. We want to get a consistent team going and most importantly a good IGL.

over 10 years ago

good luck :D

over 10 years ago

gl

over 10 years ago

hey man, im interested but your steamname has many ppl using it xD add me if you're still lf player(s). Steam: Danielhenny