Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Game: Counter Strike: Global OffensiveTeam: Team DerailedSkill: HighPlayers Required: 1Age Limit: 16+Location: United KingdomContact Information: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960510400Other Information: Listed Below.

Hey there,

Team Derailed are now currently on the look for a 5th. Under normal circumstances I would not usually post a recruitment thread on forums, usually I would just find someone that I know on steam or a friend of a friend and get a 5th that way but almost every decent player I know is currently teamed so doing it this way. We've been a team for just over a month, had the same lineup but have never been able to find the right 5th since that time. We're all experienced players and have all played at a decent standard in the past so would expect the same from our trialists. Looking for a rifler/allrounder, preferably someone from the UK although not too bothered as long as your able to speak / understand english fluently. We are currently competing in all the active leagues/cups right now (esl, esea, ungl, gameface etc) with the intentions of lanning in the future depending on if we find the right player. Please just be good, able to hold your own against good teams and have some good previous experience.

You:

- Active (around 3, possibly 4 nights a week.)

- Able to hold your own against good teams.

- Have the ability or the intentions of lanning in the near future.

- Can take/give banter but serious when it comes down to officials etc.

- Good previous experience (1.6,css,csgo.)

- Speak/understand english fluently.

- Rifler/Allrounder.

Contact for more info:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960510400

over 10 years ago

My agent will be in touch shortly, If you can increase the offer by 1x mousemat and 1x Lan shirt I might change my mind.

over 10 years ago

01  ZommyGod I will increase the offer by offering you 10,000 Famas Doomkittys

over 10 years ago

Awesome dudes to play against, good team with great players!. Looking forward on a rematch later on :)

over 10 years ago

gl.

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 10 years ago

Good luck

over 10 years ago

Great team and players!, Hope you find the last guy your looking for!. Goodluck in the future!

over 10 years ago

Good Luck, Sound guys!

over 10 years ago

Good Luck, Sound guys!

over 10 years ago

good luck broski, all the best :D

over 10 years ago

Good luck !

over 1 year ago

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here.Thrive MLM

over 1 year ago

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...Thrive MLM

over 1 year ago

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.Automated Income System

over 1 year ago

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.Rachel Rofe

over 1 year ago

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.Rachel Rofe

over 1 year ago

it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..Automated Income System

over 1 year ago

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.Rachel Rofe

over 1 year ago

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.Automated Income System

over 1 year ago

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & workRehab Valuator

over 1 year ago

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.Rehab Valuator