Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Hi there,

Im going to start this post saying that me and xyN, you could say especially me haven't been the maturest players for the whole time we have gamed.

With that out the way i would like to start this post. We both have team experience we can handle our own, solo bomb sites, have decent aim, can rifle/awp/al-rounder, ive had a lot of experience as a caller but im really not to fussed. had lan experience. Been in a few organisations but now we are ready to settle down on a serious note with some older more advanced UK Csgo players. We are mainly looking for players that are 16+ even know xyN is younger he is also one of the maturest players i have met. we would like to specify most of the team to be English as we have had our fair share of foreign teams.

Team Experience - CoreGamers - xyN,Rage,Savant,kNx,Spud. Now a Mix Team.
- Immunity - Rage,xyN,Sykes,Kong,Spud Attended I46 - Css
Other but not very recent so not worth talking about.

Lan Experience
- RAGE - i46
- xyN - I43,I46
Org Experience
- Sequence
- Vindico
- NGU

Finally i would like to add that we are nice mature good lads who can take banter and would like top proceed in the future to come in csgo. Any other information you can reach us on steam.
Mainly looking for a team that is active Thursday - Sunday leave other days for social and college work etc. Especially for me. Also we only come as a team.
P.S Any constructive Criticism would be nice.

RAGE - RAGE Meowcat
xyN - killa60

Thank you for reading this post and i hope to be hearing from you soon.

SAVANT
God did not bless me
over 10 years ago

Gl Nice Lads ;D

and xyN sounds like a 40 year old serbian

over 10 years ago

:)

over 10 years ago

Gl guys. Everything Greenoo posted is Word correct

over 10 years ago

good luck

over 10 years ago

hi guys im looking for English guys to join British Bulldogs, if your interested please add me on steam as ra168uk

over 10 years ago

good luck