Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago
Hello Guys, I know the first post looked different but because of some differences beetwen me and my friend I'm now looking for a team all alone. My name is Niklas "RaiNN" F. (pronounced like necklace with a long e and the end more like glass than lace :D ) I am 18 years old from lower saxsony, Germany and currently looking for a team in CS:Go, that would like to play with me. Primarily I would like to play in leagues and ladders, but I wouldn't mind to just practice with some teams to gather valueable experience since I played in teams before but just in CSS and not in CS:GO. The only requirement I have for the team is that it has no organisation/clan behind it because I would like the team to play for arCadya-online (www.arcadya-online.de - press the union jack in the lower right corner for an english version of the website). This doesn't mean I want to lead the team but I think that arCadya provides the right enviroment for a fresh team since the management is capable of truly supporting a team. What can you expect? *Website on a TopLevel-Domain (www.arCadya-online.de) *Gameserver *Full rights on your gameserver *Voiceserver *EMailAccount ([email protected]) *A very friendly environment and a community spirit that will overcome you. *Lots of activity *League-experienced Counter Strike players *Experienced League of Legends players *We enable your chances of advancement within the team and make it easy for you to get started *Experienced leadership What do we expect? *Minimum age: 18 years (Exceptions can be made if very mature) *Appropriate and mature behaviour, social competences. !Respect your mates and opponents! *Flaming and cheating is not acceptable! Back to myself. I am playing CounterStrike since 2011 and made the switch to GO like four months ago. I'd probably rate myself between mid to mid+ and I am looking forward to your adds. Please add me on steam (xBACHERx) or pm me on ungl.org! Thanks, Niklas "RaiNN" F.
over 10 years ago
Gl both
over 10 years ago
Thanks. Hope we won't need too much luck to find a decent team :)
over 10 years ago
good luck kids
over 10 years ago
//closed