Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago
COPIED FROM CADRED CBA TO TAKE THE #'S OUT. Hi guys, We made a mix for i49 consisting of myself, Hrsh, Mitchen, Hvna and Patton, after lan Hrsh, Mitchen and I decided to stick together looking for +2. Since lan we haven't played that much due to IV mvoing to uni, but now he's settled in we're looking to go keen for i50. Our lineup now is... Myself - Rifler. Hrsh - Rifler. Mitchen - Rifler. IV - AWPer/Caller. What we're looking for - Someone who actually talks and communicates(had a few trialists who pretty much don't talk :@). Able to play at least 3 days a week(Mon/Tues/Weds). Rifler. Someone who is keen and will help out with strats Chilled back player who can have a laugh but take the game seriously when needed to. It would be great if you knew one of us!(Doesn't really matter if you don't) Put in the hours needed if we're not playing on that night. It would be great if you could bootcamp before lan as this is something we're looking to do. What you can expect from us - We plan on playing Mon/Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun, sometimes Mitchen gets called into work on Thursdays and Sundays so 3 days a week is what we aim for at the least. Friendly guys who can have a laugh but go keen when needed. We're all fairly good at the game, heads screwed on. We play when we're not playing team games to get as good as we can! Once we have a core 5 we'll look to start on making strats. Feel free to ask any questions and add myself on Steam (dannnzzy) if you're interested! Cheers for reading.
over 10 years ago
hrsh and mitch nice guys and good players :)