Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

If you want to join go to: www.eu-gamers.com

What is the EGC...?
A community with its own discussion board, game servers, and teamspeak.
We solely run everything on donations and are not bound to a specific game or genre.
We are a community run by gamers, for gamers.

Who are the EGC...?
Originally the European Gamers Community is founded by me, NightStalker.
A 27 year old gaming/server enthusiast who likes to help other people gaining more happiness.
Although i like to see it more as 'our' community, since democracy is one the pillars of our community.

History:
After a bit more than a decade of running clans for games such as Quake 2 LMCTF, Counter-Strike, Postal, Zombie Panic Sourc, Team Fortress 2 and the Arma 2 DayZ Mod.
I became sad everytime when that after a period of time, people just moved on in there gaming career and left the clan.
Which is ofcourse a natural thing. But the root of it all was the fact that the current clan was not meant for that specific game or genre.

That`s when i came to idea to remove the 'game limits', and create a more open and public gamers community.
Once again with the same old credo "For Friends, Fun and Fairplay!".
So at the first of january 2013, my former DayZ clan XQZ2 migrated itself into the new and fresh European Gamers Community.
At the time of this writing (August 2013) we have doubled our amount of EGC members and are still growing strong.
A thing, i could not have not have achieved without the help from my friends/members.

What are the goals of the EGC...?
The goals of the EGC is to provide a virtual home for PC Gamers.
A place where members have the feeling they are home, with friends on there own servers.
Our main goal is also outlined in our credo: "For Friends, Fun and Fairplay".

Becoming big is also one of our goals. Big in quantity, without jeopardizing the quality (what so ever!). The main reason is that because in my belief, there is not really a union of some sort for gamers. A 'group' that can make a stand against certain studios/companies involving our rights as gamers. The only way to do that is by having influence as a whole.
Therefor we want to become big, run internal votes about certain stuff and act as a whole when needed. Now lets get 'big'... The Friends, Fun and Fairplay is already here!

If you want to join go to: www.eu-gamers.com

over 10 years ago

gl

over 10 years ago

gl

over 10 years ago

Please get rid of the flash site QQ

VRUCE
Admin
over 10 years ago

have to agree with
 Cakey*