Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago
Hi guys, i am Robert(Swiz) and i am 16, don't let that put you off, i like to think of myself very mature for my age. I am a mid skilled player, i am mainly a rifler, i dont like to use the awp but i can always pick it up and do some damage. I am able to go to lan if the team feels right. If i am not playing mixes i am playing deathmatch and im always working on how to improve my skill individually. But that is all i can do myself, i need to improve gamesense wise and that's why i am looking for a team that wants to improve and achieve the most they can. What i am looking for in a team: -Practice at least twice a week - Scrim most nights -Want to improve and be the best they can be -Want to compete in most leagues we can What a team can expect from me: -Mumble server -Dedication - A very positive person who can lift the team - A serious in game player but a chill and laid back person out of the game Lastly i would like to say since i am only 16 i can only put in two hours of CS per weekday any time from 6 PM-9 PM due to my main focus on school. At the weekends i play more after work is done so when i am finished i play a good bit of CS. Add me on steam below: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RobertMcGrath or rmcgrath688
over 10 years ago
good luckk
over 10 years ago
I sent you a friend request on steam. :D