Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

Hi, I had 9 years of experence in CS 1.6 , and i've been plaing CS GO since beta...
Now i am looking for team with ambitions ect, I am available all the time , every week days.
18+
Steam : marianek17
Looking only for teams with ambitions such as tournaments ect.

VRUCE
Admin
over 10 years ago

Better player in UK right there. rofl

over 10 years ago

In cs 1.6 i was playing with players such as LUq, Neo , Loord ect... cause i lived in Poland for longer time, and played quite lot :)

over 10 years ago

good luck

over 10 years ago

Thx.

over 10 years ago

Best Player in ,UK

over 10 years ago

Add me, play a game and u'll see, i dont care what u think :)

VRUCE
Admin
over 10 years ago

Just on a serious note, you maybe a good player, but your thread is utter ridiculous, and your claim. If you have a ego to say your "best player in the UK" back it up with at-least some previous teams, past lan experience.

VRUCE
Admin
over 10 years ago

+ your profile is private what comes to mind that you've got very little hours on cs:go what can come to one conclusion if you do not provide a decent recruitment thread that your "cheater"

over 10 years ago

You can't be the best player in a game like counter strike, too many factors you have to include, not just individual skill.

And even if you could, I've never even heard of you before.

Not even gonna say good luck cause of your attitude.

over 10 years ago

I am the best player in the uk at the present moment, so go suck a dick

over 10 years ago

**** you all i is best bro !

over 10 years ago

+1 opy

over 10 years ago

Yes, i dont have many Hours in CS:GO, thats true anyways, i've got about 3-4 years of Lan experience if someone want to know...also my previous steam was sold, cause when i stopped playing cs1.6 i thought im not gonna need it, but my cousin stoppped playng aswell and didnt sold his one, so i just bought off him, and started playing cs go. My profile is private from that way, so people cant see who i got in friends cause i had problems with some people that some newbies add them to friends all the time so thats why...Calling myself "best player in UK" some people know what i meant by that and some didnt, im not gonna explain to those that dont understand.. just waste of time, like i said... test me and u'll probably will regret saying bad things about me.

BTW~~ Never had cheats. never been acused of any.

over 10 years ago

From this thread mate, nobody has said a bad word about you!

But i am the best!

over 10 years ago

RabbitKain

It has nothing to do with "testing" you, it's about the fact that you're not a known player, which in order to even come close to being "the best" which you can't really be in a game like counter strike, you need to have a ton of high level team experience and individual skill.

But quite frankly, there's no "best" counter strike player at this moment (and I'm quite sure there won't ever be one) of course people like get_right and f0rest etc come close to it, but neither of them are the "best".

So you calling yourself the best player is just pathetic, and if anyone do recruit you, i wish them good luck dealing with an ego like yours.

over 10 years ago

gl pro gamer

over 10 years ago

chipzy, its not about having ego, but ambitions in this case i think u have none but hating other players. thats all what i've got to say, to people like you :)

over 10 years ago

someone pick this guy up!

VRUCE
Admin
over 10 years ago

Make one of your ambitions to actually make a thread what you would actually get a team with, instead of a troll feast :)

over 10 years ago

+1

over 10 years ago

RabbitKain

Ambitions?

But apparently you're already the best player? What else can you achieve?

!?!?!?

Sparky
Really?
over 10 years ago

So much bait in this thread.

over 10 years ago

Cause people cant stand that i called myself best player in the uk :) mek... chipzy u are only forum pussy, haters gonna hate remember that, people like you are just toxic.

Sparky
Really?
over 10 years ago

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gwVLi.gif[/img]

over 10 years ago

What sparky posted is pretty much the exact reaction i had when i read your last message rabbit..

over 10 years ago

Can you hold toxic? If so we will trial you!

over 10 years ago

opy pls.

me name is le chipzino and i is best cs player in noway!

if you recut me i be making huuuug plays in toxicino.

pls no copy le pasterino and recut me pls.

over 10 years ago

Give him credit for putting this tbh. good luck buddy

Phantom
CS Admin
over 10 years ago

Disregarding whether any of what you said is true or not, you certainly lack any sense of foresight. You honestly didn't realise any of what you said would receive a bad response?

Playing with pro players doesn't mean you're a good player yourself, so saying that is just plain stupid.

Claiming lan experience without listing any teams or placings is generally a bad idea, since as far as we know you could just mean a small local tournament at a lan café, which really doesn't count.

Finally, you seem very full of yourself. Obviously this may not be true as all I have to go on are your posts on UNGL.

Good luck learning from your mistakes and making a better, more suitable thread in the future!

[i]What am I even doing posting this, no-one ever learns =[[/i]

over 10 years ago

+