Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago
I've played almost 2k hours of cs 1.6, although I should be A LOT better than I am^^. Sometimes I'm on fire, although sometimes I'm not as good, and sometimes it gets really bad. I really enjoy the game, although I'm not sure how far I would go. For now, if we don't play REALLY good and click really well, then I'd probably start playing some tournaments with ya (If you are from Sweden. I am not ready to travel if we don't get REEEALLY good^^). Country: "Sweden" Language: "swedish and english" Hours: 280+ (recently started playing GO - 84H last 2 weeks) Age: "19"(94) Rank: "Master Guardian Elite" I search for a team with people who are at least 18 years old and people who speak english or swedish. If you aren't as experienced nor as good as me and you have the mindset of getting better, that should be quite fine too, as far as you aren't too low. The real goal is to keep improving and of course last but not least, to HAVE FUN! If you are a team full of whiners, who calls everyone cheaters and get quite and pissed of if somebody of your team fails, don't bother writing here. That isn't fun. Add "guitarsingern" if you think you fit my description. Thanks.
over 10 years ago
Add http://steamcommunity.com/id/kylegj