Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago
[b]Hey there,[/b] Team Derailed are now currently on the look for 2 players. Our lineup right now stands at myself, luQ and voga although this may change in the next coming days as we've reformed the team and 1 or 2 players from our previous lineup may want to come back. Under normal circumstances I would not usually post a recruitment thread on forums, usually I would just find someone that I know on steam or a friend of a friend and get a 5th that way but almost every decent player I know is currently teamed so doing it this way. We've been a team for around 3 months now, had the same lineup but have never been able to find the right 5th since that time. We're all experienced players and have all played at a decent standard in the past so would expect the same from our trialists. Looking for 2 riflers/allrounders, preferably someone from the UK although not too bothered aslong as your able to speak / understand english fluently. We are currently competing in all the active leagues/cups right now (esl, esea, ungl, gameface etc) with the intentions of lanning in the future depending on if we find the right players. Please just be good, able to hold your own against good teams and have some good previous experience. [b]You:[/b] - Active (around 3, possibly 4 nights a week.) - Able to hold your own against good teams. - Have the ability or the intentions of lanning in the near future. - Can take/give banter but serious when it comes down to officials etc. - Good previous experience (1.6,css,csgo.) - Speak/understand english fluently. - Rifler/Allrounder. [b]Contact for more info:[/b] http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960510400
over 10 years ago
Gl, luQ is a sound lad. Good team too!
 LuckyLine
The Assist King
over 10 years ago
Good team and nice guys. Good luck!
 Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 10 years ago
luQ is horrible and I hate him. <3
over 10 years ago
good luck guys! :D