Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago
Hi, we are two High skilled ( semi pro ) players looking for a good and stabil team to grow with. We are looking for the team to be from scandinavia or Some other place in europe. A team in a ORG would be a HUGE +. -We can start with me first. -My name is edvard "Vesli9ho" Vestli -Am 17 years old -Played source since 2009 -Played in some good teams; majestic,MyRevene,ArchAngel, Arcana eSport -Played csgo since the beta - I never give up on my team or in any type of bad matches. - i always have a positive additude. - I play Dm atleast 45 min every day - i can play every day from 1800-2200 - I have very good aim and very good and stabil ingame iq - Some Past teams: MajesticWoves,Arcana Gaming, WRTG, OldSchool.No - i good Lan experience. - 5rd The Gathering csgo 2013, 3rd Follolan csgo, 1rd ClubLan css 1v1,Norwegian escw qualifier. and some small online achivements but nothing bug, just some Esl and esea etc. - i can take critisicm And i dont rage. - Talk fluent english and understand it totaly My Other Team mate is Alfi Tiboos Moum, here is some infomation about him. Alfi Tiboos Moum - age 20 - Played css and 1.6 since 2006 - He is an awper - He can play everyday and he dont gives up - He also got some lan experience, but that is just some local lans. - he loves to get critism - he hates to loose. - He is very motivated - some past teams; : getHYPED, Radical pressure, Ucap.LastChance, Qeekilustrated, Brothers of scandinavia, end of evelution - Some achivements, CEVO AMATURE Winter 2009* CSS #1, CEVO PRO Summer 2010* CSS #2 , CEVO PRO Winter 2010* CSS #1 - he is a great awper and hits his shoots - Speak fluent english and understands english 110% If you are interested Please contact indefect91 on steam. Only serious People please. looking forward to hear from you. best regards Edvard vestli and alfi moum
over 10 years ago
"- he is a great awper and hits his shoots" sums up this thread. ...........................................