Universal Gaming League

over 10 years ago

hi all.

iam looking for a team. i play over 6 years now. started with 1.6 then now GO.

used to play for multigaming clans. teamwork that what i like.

getting bored from playing with random players. i wanna join for a team that goes for competions, lans, esl, etc. i wanna get some resoults.

Iam 25.

skill / mid /

basic tactic / free form /

riffleman

any question or trial. just ask for it. thanks. peace and love. X

over 10 years ago

I would love to join your team my steam name is BurnSnow.

over 1 year ago

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.Inbound Closer

over 1 year ago

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..Inbound Closer

over 1 year ago

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.Inbound Closer

over 1 year ago

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.Wealthy Affiliate

over 1 year ago

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.Wealthy Affiliate

over 1 year ago

We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. Wealthy Affiliate

over 1 year ago

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you!BeyondSixFigures Review

over 1 year ago

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..BeyondSixFigures Review

over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?BeyondSixFigures Review

over 1 year ago

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or moreRache Rofe