Universal Gaming League

over 2 years ago

Stickman Hook is an interesting game for you to relax. Instead of playing on Android or IOS smartphone, you can completely play this game on PC through our website. Play Stickman Hook on PC is a good, fun and interesting experience when you can play it with larger screen and use mouse which is more easier to control than touching interfaces on smartphone screen. This game is especially suitable for clever people. You need patience and dexterity to win this game. That is the reason for you to choose this game to play on your leisure time.

How to play Stickman Hook is simple when the player is a character like a ball (rolled). The player's task is to use the mouse to drag the string from the ball to the axes available in the game screen. Each stage of these online games will be completely unstable and the difficulty is gradually increased.

The final task is to swing to the finish line and pass the screen. There is no time limit as well as no conditions in the game screen.

After passing the screen, of course we will be specialized in the next screen. In the following levels we will see that there are many obstacles that require players to use their minds if they want to overcome the levels in the game.

A little trick for players is that when losing momentum to swing, pull the rope continuously to climb to the top of the shaft.

Here you can regain momentum to swing again.

over 2 years ago

I need to thank you for this post!! I definitely loved it and also bookmarked to check out new things you post.

over 2 years ago

I need to thank you for this post!! I definitely loved it and also bookmarked to check out new things you post.

over 2 years ago

I love stickman animations and games!