Universal Gaming League

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

Looking for a team. Would prefer an established one if possible.

Me -

Rifler
Skilled
Experienced
Non-rager

You -

All the basics, server, site, vent etc
Non-ragers please. Really can\'t be dealing with 10 year olds wailing down the mic.
SKILLED TEAM

Will consider creating a new team if it looks viable.

* Important Note*
Will need to discuss hours in which you play. My RL is EXTREMELY hectic at the moment. If your interested add me on steam and we\'ll talk there.

Previous teams: (worth mentioning that is)

Arm3D - (Projekt, Snatchy, Toker, Aftermath, Spank me Silly)
apathy. - (Projekt, DmE, Qck, ShadoX, Toasted)
SQUALL - (Projekt, DmE, Qck, ShadoX, luQ)

Add on steam if interested. --- projectdaemon

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

ollie
Just wasn\'t working out in the end :/ I was playing different hours to the rest of the team. Just didn\'t work out.

almost 14 years ago

GL :), Enjoyed working with this guy.. Deserves a good team :)

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

thanks guys :) and cheers skii. hopefully i\'ll find one!

almost 14 years ago

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2395/orzvsapathyslayer.png

AWESOME Had this from the Old EUGL Forums, I knew it would come in handy someday for geek a rage.

SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <3

GL Finding Team :)

//Mike.

Inb4 - Get known!

kata
Kills whales dead.
almost 14 years ago

Good Luck Projekt ! (:

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

cheers guys :) oh and mike if i remember right you got laughed straight out of the EUGL for making a thread about that methinks? so...yeh. thanks though :)

feel quite honoured that you decided your first post ever here at UNGL had to be. you sure you ain\'t got somethin you need to tell me? ;) seems like your following me a bit to closely...

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

hsf speaks the truth. :)

but no seriously, i\'m poo don\'t recruit me... :)

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

BarryScott
couldn\'t play the same times as the rest of the team, just wasn\'t working out :/ :( very VERY bummed about it :( doubt I\'ll find a team I feel more at home in but ah well, worth a shot!

almost 14 years ago

BUMP! (1, 2, 3 - FLAME!)

Seriously though, It was a joke - As regards to the comment \"I got laughed out of EUGL for a thread like that\" WHAT? Let me repeat: W-H-A-T?

I made like 5 posts on EUGL (I Couldn\'t give a flying monkeys uncle about the playing field of Trolls and Nerds <---- Inb4 \"YOUR HERE AREN\'T YOU?!\") I never got laughed out of EUGL Truth of it all is someone on vent wouldn\'t post the picture - I was like hmm... I\'ll do it!

You were MORE Worthy of my first post! <3

I simply couldn\'t care any less for forums and DON\'T flatter your self pal, I\'m not stalking you - I can assure you.

Great to see the old past came to bite you in the ass? And that you tried to lie your way out of it? Me so sorry.

Kind Regards,
//Mike :)

almost 14 years ago

Gl.. Kids poo at Aim_deagle ;)

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 14 years ago

Xano
Genuinely lol\'d. Got nothing to try and hide. That was the one time since I\'ve played competitive source that I\'ve slayered as far as I\'m aware...

And as for the whole \"Inb4 you guys say something about meh bein on teh forums when i haz i go at choo allz\"...No, you ARE on these forums, you merely saying three consonants and a number doesn\'t erase the fact your a mindless donkey.

Ah well, guess I can\'t choose the fan boys I get ;)

Kind Regards,
//Mike :)

oh wait, kindly ESAD

almost 14 years ago

speak with me Mr Projekt :)