Universal Gaming League

almost 14 years ago

I am looking to get back into gaming, as i taken a long long brake from gaming as i did not have the time.
I am now free again and i wanna get back into gaming and i am going to stick with CS: Source & MW2 (looking for a team in both games )

Here is my CV:

InGame Name - Suicide
Age - 26
Skill - Mid
Fav Postions - B site on Dust2 , A site on Inferno , Squeeky Doors on Nuke , B bomb site on CPL_Mill.
Fav Map - Inferno & nuke
Fav Gun - M4 / AK
Active - Everyday 7pm to 2am (only day i am not active is thursday and the odd saturday)
played this - I have been playing this game for around 4-5 years
Been in many clans before that never lasted like a month but the ones that has lasted that i been in was LoD and PnS.

What i can offer:

:: Know 95% All league Maps (there are about 2/3 maps i don\\\'t fully know but i am learning them and they are not used that much anyway)
:: A good listener with good gamesense
:: EXTREMELY active player

What you must have

:: low+/Mid ( i was mid+ before i took time off )
:: Min age of team 18+ (all players) (i am fedup of KIDS spamming vent with **** all the time)
:: Website
:: 100 Tick war server
:: Ventrilo, TS3 or what ever you use
:: Active members
:: Play mixes, often

I\'m looking for a Decent and established team that play in leagues and cups.

It don\'t matter if i am in team 1 or team 5 as long as its active and playing with a good active community behind them.

I am not a clan hopper but i would leave if we are not active as a team and/or your lie and your not 18+.

I am move then happy to trial BUT i don\'t wanna wait around for weeks to say, Yes or No (would need to know after 3/4 mixes or a week)
I just wanna join a team and get stuck in asap.

Also PLEASE don\'t just message me saying: mix
Because there a good chance i will just say NO.
If you ask me if i wanna trial and give me some background info on the clan/team
Then chance are, i will say YES. :D

If you need to know more just ask

Contact Information:
PM: pm on site.
Steam - firewarrior18

KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 14 years ago

gl

almost 14 years ago

gl

almost 14 years ago

Thanks Parkie, its good to be back.
Also then to you all for the gl :D

I am still looking for a team, so feel free to contact me and give me a trial.
(i have updated my first post as it was a little out of date :P)

I had some trials but i turned them all down, for load of reasons like, KIDS, crap team, and just ass holes :P.

almost 14 years ago

best of luck sexy boi, Were you associated with team-maniacs? just wondering.

almost 14 years ago

ROB:D
You mean the FAIL team-maniacs :p

Yes, sorry to say i was associated with them, even Thought i had high hopes with them, i just never got the support and backing, In the end = FAIL :P.