Universal Gaming League

almost 14 years ago

i am starting a clan with some old school/college friends. they used to play cod4 matches at a mid+ skill level. they have only recently started css and i am teaching them tactics, etc and hopefully they will get better soon.

we are not looking for any pro people but just people who have some some experience at low-/mid and i will train you up with the other guys. just be active, english and committed.

heres a little bit about me:
this isn\'t the screename i used to use previously but i was active from like 03-08, and just played on/off since then with long breaks
used to play at a high skill level until i quit the game
some of the teams i was in: 1up, authority, spaz-crew, team-imm0rtal, imagless, synchronized, a couple of mix teams.
i also worked with ben0 on zboard, and mixed frequently with players like ritch

add me to steam tobes93

almost 14 years ago

good luck

almost 14 years ago

unknown guy ... gl ... but yeh unknown.

almost 14 years ago

ok

almost 14 years ago

add me on steam: itszeus im looking for a decent team

almost 14 years ago

@revoxgotskillz read my original post and you will read that this isn\'t my original screename. you can hardly judge how known i am like that

@vidennnn cheers for the links

@ducky i recognize your name from ED a long time ago, are you the original guy?

almost 14 years ago

gl toby.

revox your not exactly known yourself so please kindly stfu

almost 14 years ago

lol yano you cant really talk

almost 14 years ago

lol you want a rematch or something? your exactly decent players...

almost 14 years ago

we would rematch you when ever rofl, u classed your team as a mix we could easily of classed our selves as a mix not like we had tactics for T side but u wer that poo could pick you off like flys also we had only just got the line up sorted and you had your line up for a few weeks cant really say u didnt

almost 14 years ago

Blakeee

LOL we havnt had a lineup for a couple of weeks now.

almost 14 years ago

dont you meen since you played us withc has only been 1 week but b4 that u had core5 so ye stop chattin poo and we will play you again when you have another line up see how long that lasts under another name

almost 14 years ago

rofl nice to know how much youve actually just failed. we havnt had a core lineup for a while. we never had a core lineup when we played you either.

almost 14 years ago

failed? u obv did but cant admit it ur that awful gl with another fail lineup how many will this be now ? 4 ? kk cy@

almost 14 years ago

LOL IM AWFUL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

you make me laugh so much

almost 14 years ago

your terrible mate didnt mean to make you laugh sorry but o well least i no im funny wooo

almost 14 years ago

ha love how im \"terrible\"

think probably 90% of players will disagree

almost 14 years ago

ye your friends (online friends that is) and family

almost 14 years ago

yan0 actually to be pretty frank, your an unknown gamer telling me that i\'m unknown LOL ok cya mate... I think probably 90% of players will disagree with you :)

almost 14 years ago

lol your unknown

almost 14 years ago

:) You must be a new gamer then :) welcome to source

almost 14 years ago

rofl. love how im also suddenly \"new\"

almost 14 years ago

Well if you\'ve never heard of RevoX before and you think your known compared to me, think again :)

almost 14 years ago

Your rubbish at the game you might aswell be new to the game lol!

kata
Kills whales dead.
almost 14 years ago

fml... ( \"being known\" inside gaming ) :S

almost 14 years ago

whatever you say revox. end of the day its a game and ill always be better than you at it.

almost 14 years ago

broke2
STEAM_0:0:32695413. Nice ID you have there

almost 14 years ago

indx ur dreadful m8 i aint bumd if im known or not cause either way iv sat u b4 aswell so ye

almost 14 years ago

#1 yan0 you lost hardcore against me
#2 Ducky you actually stating a steam id get a life, ever head of a few facts that people sell, trade accounts or what if something happened like steam deleted my account.... pathetic people, your the kind who say low digit people buy them and high people hack... :) cya later mate!

Btw ... i\'ve had a huge break, came back on ungl because it\'s an easy league full of nobodies easy to warm up on :)

almost 14 years ago

broke2

#2 Ducky you actually stating a steam id get a life, ever head of a few facts that people sell, trade accounts or what if something happened like steam deleted my account....

btw this is against steam rules and regulations and is an illegal act.

almost 14 years ago

he didnt say that l2read

almost 14 years ago

nothing of which i said was illegal so stfu yan0. your nobody look at you trolling around on ungl :)

almost 14 years ago

but you made it sound like you bought/traded a steam account and as i last recalled this was against steam rules and regulations and is an illegal act.

almost 14 years ago

walker

Start arguments because your to unknown pooters.

lolololololol

almost 14 years ago

Youre all crap Ducky is the best here. that is all

almost 14 years ago

@everyone

are you really that bothered how known you are? to be quite frank you are probably all as unknown as each other and are probably also as bad as each other. get off your high horses and trying to prove yourself as a gamer. just shows how css players are still the arrogant ass holes that they were in 2003. you all sound like the idiots that discovered mix vent and then eventually ruined it

almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago

wow some one who talking about mix vent, that was full off low skilled people from the beginning never was good to ruin lol! Stop trying to be the bigger man when your talking about training people when your obviously got nothing to give LOL.... Ducky you got 30-0 against soulll\'s old team .. nice mate your terrible ....

almost 14 years ago

@revoxgotskillz you were clearly never part of the first mix vent with people like ritch, jafro and other players. this wasn\'t 1 year ago because im sure thats how long you have been played

almost 14 years ago

@unizo

totally agree, shame the css scene is in the current state

almost 14 years ago

just gag revox hes such an idiot

almost 14 years ago

yan0 you being a prick as well so shut ur mouth.

almost 14 years ago

broke2

i am? all ive said is lolololololololololololol funny how im unknown, new, and poo. i have no idea how thats being a prick

almost 14 years ago

broke2

oh yeah, you need to learn some grammar too

almost 14 years ago

unizo

sorry <3. just thought that id get my point across :)

almost 14 years ago

poo - does this come up as poo bcoz i was wondering if there is a word filter ;s i\'m seeing a lot of the word poo!

almost 14 years ago

omg it does lol poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

almost 14 years ago

poo everywhere

almost 14 years ago

still looking

almost 14 years ago

@t0bes i added you on steam so we can talk about it ^^