Universal Gaming League

KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 14 years ago

Hey lads.
Kyanite here, and since I\'m moving back to the UK on the 24th... TEAM ME :D!
(Btw, I can still play atm even though im not in the UK so if u wanna trial etc just talk to me)

Recruitment Form:
Game: Counter-Strike: Source
Name: Karam - Kyanite
Skill: Mid/Mid+
Team Experience: Quite alot of teams. TFA.css, tReC, Vexation-gaming, Impetus-gaming and more that i cant think of atm.
Contact Information: Steam: karroma94 http://steamcommunity.com/id/kyanite

Me - Mainly I awp or rifle depending on map.
I think i\'m fairly experienced, been mixing for just under a year now even though i\'ve played ESL, ED and EUGL/UNGL.
I\'ve been the main caller for over three teams that have succeeded even though they folded due to other reasons. However I\'m not really looking for a team that needs me to call because I just can\'t be bothered when sometimes a simple split and pick is needed. However I can be a caller if I feel like the team members can think for themselves and don\'t rely 100% on the call. Basically if the members are open minded. And I have gamesense. I\'m not sure whether I\'ll be LANable or not since I cannot really say till i\'m on english soil.

You - Keen to play officials very often, Got website, Server, Vent/Mumble/TS3 etc.

Other things: If the clan is a new clan, I am capable of designing a website with a custom template etc etc.

Thanks.
kYANiTE

almost 14 years ago

gl

almost 14 years ago

add me on steam, can slot you in for some trials tonight: itszeus

almost 14 years ago

double post. poo

KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 14 years ago

adz
Aye :D! I do talk alot. I\'ve also developed a love to sing \'Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up\' randomly during mixes ;)

IV
Slugger
almost 14 years ago

Really great guy, known him for a long while now, sick player even with his previous handicap (Ping out in Dubai). Sick Frag editor, this guy is mint, team him before i have him all to myself <3 x

KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 14 years ago

Thanks for the nice words Nomad :)

almost 14 years ago

rly? thought you went from 15 to 17

KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 14 years ago

PeteX
Anything is possible with teh wan and onleh kyanitez0r!!1!

almost 14 years ago

KYANITE
omg nice!

KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
almost 14 years ago

PeteX
I know :O z0mg1!!