Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Game: Counterstrike: Source

Name: Dollon

Skill: Not too sure, check the comments I'm sure others can judge me better than I can judge myself.

Team Experience: I ran a team INQUISITION for about 4 or 5 months, where I called and rifled. It worked out all right and we got on well, and whilst not performing to a massively high standard, we had a good time and enjoyed what we did. The majority of the team is still going, and will most likely still be playing on UNGL from time to time.

Contact Information: PM me on here, I'm on all the time, or add me on steam sgt_slaughter1991

Other Information: Basically I am using this post as a chance to see what else is available for someone of my skill and game ability. I can call reasonably well, rifle well enough, and if needed, pick up an AWP from time to time. I am not looking for a new team, so please do not add me if new to the scene looking to build a team or just looking for players to add to a mix team. I am looking for a core 5 spot in an established team as a rifler and possibly as a caller.

I am able to contribute strats and calls to a team, and would happily love to pick up more from your team. Stratting and keening it up is something I am looking for a bit, so would be nice to see a team with ambition and desire to go far in the game.

I would like to be involved in UNGL, ESL and possibly other leagues such as ED the KGL.

I am happy to contribute towards running costs of game server/VOIP server.

(Think that covers most things)

Any questions send me a PM on here or add me on steam.

Thanks for reading.

over 12 years ago

Good luck

over 12 years ago

Goodluck brother nice guy :)

over 12 years ago

Good Luck! :)

over 12 years ago

Thanks fellas

MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

im chewing chewing gum, gl

over 12 years ago

good luck, seem like a nice guy

over 12 years ago

good luck good lad, good caller **** internet ;)

over 12 years ago

would be interested in you will add you on steam tonight or alternativly you can add me outasync25

over 12 years ago

Great guy, quite mellow so you know you won't get a rager :P

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

gl top geezer

over 12 years ago

Thanks for all the help lads, I've founds a new team and will look forward to playing in the Premier Cup with them

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

closed?

over 12 years ago

for now

over 12 years ago

for now