Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hey!
evd #high-profile currently looking for +1 for the actual core team, and +2 for a bit of i44 mix team :D
Me, Blinkk and Browtown will be attending for trolololz and lan giggles!

Skill : Everyone these days appears to be super high skill, so skill i would say will be judged by the team on certain aspects of playstyle and ability to gel with the team!

Attitude : Attitude to want to put time in to improve performance either as an individual or as a team, commitment! At times we take the game super cereal, and others we think it as a joke with the amount of high skill 44mil ' non cheating ' players ! OH WAIT?! At i44 we want people who are going to have a laugh with us and actually talk!

Expectations: We wont be online every night, as we do have lives outside the computer, however 2-3 nights a week for some practice and matches would be LOVELY! ;D

Previous Experience : Intelligence + Game sense + Aim = Good players :)
We would expect the players to be able to perform well under stress, to not just give up and let the opposition have the round, to strive to improve themselves in areas which they see fit. No terrabad teamflash whores or baiting kids xoxo

Reliability : If you don't want to/ can't play a game, just say well in advance so we can sort it out :)

Us :D
Me Blinkk and Browtown all IRL mates, Laguna and saint are brothers...and well CK is just a drugs mule ^^
We are sponsored by Evil Deeds who give us a sexy server, Mumble/ts and webspace where we need it! <3

http://evildeeds.clanbug.com/

We haven't had many official 5on5's as a team yet, due to people being on holiday and what not, however as people are back and ready to gogo will be sorting that asap once found +1!

LAN mix team, +2 skilled pref, no annoying kids, people to get severely drunk with and have many lolololozolzlzzozlollol!

Any questions or whatev's PM me or add me on steam
[email protected]
xoxoxo

over 12 years ago

wall of text

over 12 years ago

I AM NOT A DRUGS MULE, i have feelings :) and im coming back btw brosef's

over 12 years ago

Ck, letting teams down 2k11

over 12 years ago

brown town stop giving away all my ****ing secrets!

over 12 years ago

err QCK who are you?

over 12 years ago

err QCK who are you?

over 12 years ago

brown town wicked double post retard <3

over 12 years ago

its not exactly my fault that this website has been made to such a high standerd

over 12 years ago

standard

over 12 years ago

brown dont get emotional anyway back on topic, gl oh wait this is my own team what the **** am i even doing on here? x

over 12 years ago

lol i know exactly who you are, its the who are you joke

over 12 years ago

guys im just going to put this out there .........................................................................................................................................

ponies

over 12 years ago

CK, stfu this is recuitment.

over 12 years ago

Good job guys, now people will really know how super cereal and awesome we are... troll players.

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

Matt, come play! Come i44 stop being bad!
You have been away from the dying game long enough ;D!

MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

seems legot hf

over 12 years ago

The cake is a lie

over 12 years ago

Count me in , i can't play CSS for **** but this " people to get severely drunk with and have many lolololozolzlzzozlollol!" i can do very well :D

gl in yo' search

over 12 years ago

evd great org dont know anything about this team though

over 12 years ago

herro i am autism cy@~i44rz?

over 12 years ago

That matt, that is sososo true!
German high skill 44 mil players ;D CU!

over 12 years ago

Matt..come lan you bucket!

over 12 years ago

add "dfg" to steam if you're for real. peace