Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

ephiXa.eSports +1
ephiXa.eSports are looking for +1 , Firstly we are looking for UK / Lanable players . You should be an high skilled player who can hold on there own and will not crack under pressure . Secondly Lan is a MUST we do not want players who well pussy out on the last week and leave us in the **** . Also People who play atleast 30 - 40 hours a week , People who will give up there time to do well on the game .LineUp

Management

Pacino - Well step in if need be

Core

Leigh
Davis
Razza
Airlock
You ?

What we want from you in more detail

We are looking for a nice/friendly guy who we can have a laugh and a joke with but when the time comes we have to go keen , also you MUST be able to Lan ( i44,Etc ) 16 + only please because all the clan is over 16 , if your over 18 that would be better . Also Mature dont want no Childish People please and someone will not moan or rage , A player mature enough to take criticism on the chin . We Are Looking for a Solid Rifler and if you can Call that would be a big help if not it doesnt matter . We are after a player who will put 100% in to achieve on counterstrike source . of course were not going to give up your life but we are looking for someone who is reliable . Someone who well give up there time to train and work strats .
Leagues we in / or planing in

Ungl
ED
ESL

What we offer:

- A friendly mature environment where we respect each other in all aspects of the game and outside of it.

- A well stable organisation.

- An active team that is on before and past the hours that training is stated, that will not fold and gets on well together.

-SKilled Players

If you are interested or want a trial Add me on Steam or msg me on ESL

Bigdavis12

Thankyou for reading

BamBam
The Noob?
over 12 years ago

Good Luck <3

over 12 years ago

Fail First Postt <3

BamBam
The Noob?
over 12 years ago

Roy Cropper
i did refresh and say WTF xD - Good Luck again :D

over 12 years ago

haha ty mate :)

over 12 years ago

Thankyou Babe . Hopefully well get a 5th and we can make love at lan . i mean shakehands ;) . ( davis whispers Iloveyousean )

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

LMFAO QCK

over 12 years ago

gl lads

over 12 years ago

Good lads, in need of a good 5th to make it a perfect line up,

good luck

Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago