Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Note this will be for division 1 the season coming up.

We are currently recruiting two players regardless of if you are known or not. Firstly you need to have the same attitude towards the game as the current members, we are not looking for people who have big mouths and flame at every opportunity they can get, Nor are we looking for egotistical players who big themselves up above others we want two players who enjoy the game, respect it and equally respect the other players in the team. We are looking for people who will strive to make themselves better, who will be punctual and arrive on time to training and if a problem shall arise will contact the other players in the team if they cannot make training. Like anyone else, the members all have aspirations of where we want this team to go and where it hopefully will go in the near future and with the aid of a 4/5th that suits us, that can hold their own against whatever team we may play and give helpful feedback from the games we have played and his opinions on our strategies and individual play styles we hope to achieve our aspirations. The line-up is as follows.

Line-up;
- jSEXY
- Kez
- sNARUD
- BACKLASH
- + 1

We're looking for:-
- A player that is preferably over the age of 16 although age is no issue if you are mature and can understand when to stop talking for the benefit of the other players in the team.

- A player mature enough to take criticism on the chin. Nothing said by any of the members will be said callously but you must be able to accept when you are wrong and graciously admit mistakes and learn from them, and also be comfortable to voice your opinion back when you believe we are wrong.

- A player that can easily switch between an AWP and a Rifle, in most situations it’s always good to be able to use both instead of being a one trait jack.

- A player willing to put that extra bit of effort in, to not just do the minimum but to strive to excel himself in all aspects of the game, We are not asking for a “No-Lifer” but somebody who respects his teammates enough to try his best at all times, weather that be in a mix or warm-up game, and to make an effort reading through the tactics, and fully understand what is expected of you.

- A player that cannot only play offensive but also defensive, to understand and read the game and to not get frustrated and start mindlessly pushing when annoyed and irritated.

- A player that communicates well within the team, who can call that vital information without having to swear before he does, to be able to call all necessary detail and hopefully be able to communicate outside of the game to make a nice social environment for the whole team.

- A player that can be active all times of the week if needed, the training schedule is not finalised yet but it will be worked around for everybody’s advantage.

- A player that is available to LAN inside and out of the United Kingdom and to possibly attend boot camp in the future.

- A Skilled player who knows what he’s doing and can hold his own against good teams or even if he is out skilled, Will strive to excel his skill level.

What we offer:
- A friendly mature environment where we respect each other in all aspects of the game and outside of it.

- A well stable organisation.

- An active team that is on before and past the hours that training is stated, that will not fold and gets on well together.

- We have lots of setups and strategies as well as a personally made strategy book containing Counter-Terrorist hold setups, Terrorist setups and strategy’s that will be sent to you upon being accepted to the team this is so you can print them, read them and get to know what we do. We are always looking for new strategies and constantly trying new ones to see how they work. Included in this is also proper and well run guaranteed training time on maps.

- A very cohesive and sociable team who enjoys each other’s company as well as enjoying playing counter strike source.

- A team that strives to play in as many leagues, ladders and cups as possible, we are part of the ESL.

On behalf of the all of us I thank you for reading the recruitment post and I wish the best of luck to anyone who wishes to trial for us. And to add, any flame in this thread won’t be raised to that’s not what we are about and never will be so we ask respectfully to keep it to yourself.

Steam Friends
Contact; [email protected]
Contact; 98serilkiller98

Note this will be for division 1 the season coming up.

over 12 years ago

LOL at the squares :D

over 12 years ago

jSEXY
what u on about :P

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

Good luck

over 12 years ago

DazzyJ
Really? Never knew that :( Perhaps why I'm a bit special. :D

over 12 years ago

"- A well stable organisation. " Made me lol. (The phrasing, that is.)

over 12 years ago

gl love you jsexy <3

over 12 years ago

rat
You make me laugh
<3

over 12 years ago

QCK

over 12 years ago

the player you are searching for doesn't exist.

-MYM - Maelk

over 12 years ago

Backlash soundest lad around on source, great player

over 12 years ago

Goodluck .

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

sounds a decent team for me,
u guys got org already?

which one is your steam kezlington?

over 12 years ago

panz0r
Kez = kezlington
Mine = [email protected]

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

jSEXY
your like german aint u?

or from austria!

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

QCK
his flag can be from england, but his steam says something really different.

i think he hijacked!

[email protected] (at = austria)

i say FOREIGN!

over 12 years ago

Yeah I hacked some Austrian guy for his steam account - I'm actually from Willy Wonka's cholocate factory.

Some people!

over 12 years ago

DazzyJ
Doesn't matter team is no more.