Universal Gaming League

Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

[b]NOVOS is an online gaming community which was formed in March 2010 after our hold home disbanded. So without letting our previous community disband completely we formed under a new name, with myself and Breadknife creating the community as our permanent home.[/b]

Our aim at NOVOS is to give a home to anyone who enjoys playing games, mixing with others even players who want to improve their game. With all this the most important is making sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

We also wish to get our community name known within the gaming scene and by doing so be known as a friendly and enjoyable community to get along with.

We are searching for a new Counter Strike: Source team to join our ranks at NOVOS. Even though we do not judge our teams by skill, we are searching for a new team to be the main face for our Counter Strike: Source community. However as it stands we cannot afford to finance teams for LAN events. We can only supply you with the other essentials such game servers, Mumble and an active website.

All we ask in return is to be a stable, active and competitive team who wish to become the main face of our Counter Strike: Source community.

If you are interested you can contact me several ways. Either PM me here on the website or add my steam chaddy555

Thanks guys <3

over 12 years ago

good luck, great community NOVOS FTW

over 12 years ago

seem like a good bunch of guys

gl boys ;]

over 12 years ago

Might wana mention us then ill give you a nice comment x

over 12 years ago

Gl mate

over 12 years ago

Sick ;) Good Luck with searching :)

over 12 years ago

novos 4eva :D:D:D

DEADLYY
Badman.
over 12 years ago

gl - they are all a nice bunch of peeps

over 12 years ago

Is there a particular achievement the clan would need to obtain before getting a chance? For example, winning against some already established teams in UNGL? Or is it solely based on an active stable team?

Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

Active and stable team =] Ofcourse some result would be nice to see, just to show us the team are active =]

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

gl chaps

over 12 years ago

QCK
novos is too kool for u =[ sorry pal

Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

You reel them in nice and slow.... THEN KAPOWEEE

over 12 years ago

Very nice guys :)

over 12 years ago

thanks for all the nice comments lads ty :)

over 12 years ago

Were in the org and its great, mumble and servers are stable, always admins on to help you with any problems, very friendly, gathers and mixes always on the go, and breads irish so win <3

over 12 years ago

Gave you a pm ;)