Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

DONT ADD IF YOU HAVNT READ ALL.

Hello, i'm now riding solo as josh has gone on holiday for 2 weeks, and may contract the, i cba to play virus when he gets back. I've been playing WoW alot lately raiding and **** so my source hours + skill has been pretty poor in random mixes i have played + deathmatch (rocking 3.7 hours), however my once OK aim is still partly there, with a bit of tweaking and getting back used to the game i should be on my old form in no time.

i used to be, without sounding bigheaded, semi-decent, i could hold against hight teams off various invite channels, but its up to you when you trial me to determine if im going to fit in with you guys.

i will be playing WoW and source at the same time, but i want to prioritise source over WoW, after leveling a second level 85 i feel drained to **** and all i really want to do on them characters is raid like 2 times a week etc. So i'll be playing more source than WoW etc. Can be active all week, unless somthing comes up and im going out ofc, maybe do weekends if nothings on etc.

i'm a rifler, i can awp a little bit when its in my hands, but not too confident with it, looking for a good team that has big ambitions, i really want to compete in the upper tier of ESL, like div1 or somthing, me and josh were planning on looking for a team with div1 prospects before i quit for WoW, really looking to improve myself to be capable for div1 standards.

one last thing, i do rage a little but i can prevent it. I get easily irritated if i play too much source, and ususally ends in me raging, but a 5 minute break inbetween games is fine for me to have a drink and chill fora bit, then im fine ;D. Also looking for a team that wants to lan, but is willing to put the time into practice, i cant go to i43, i44 is a possibility, but i cannot book early as we're redocorating and i'm poor.

you can contact me on steamcommunity.com/id/Globalwar3/

if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself, cant be arsed with this thread getting clutterd with mindless dribble that some UNGL users seem to produce.

pz guys :D:D:

over 12 years ago

DazzyJ
u so funny. Anywhore good luck bro