Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago
Hello guys this is Linkie. Team Choloz is finnaly ready with core 5 and two subs. We want to go far but we are in need of a teamspeak 3, vent or mumble server and a gaming server to do so. If anyone can help please pm me guys or add me to steam via this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022603169 Thanks lots!
over 12 years ago
What i was talking to you about a while back still applies btw.
over 12 years ago
gl nice guy and good player, hope you dont make the same mistake as last time ^^
over 12 years ago
We got 512 slot ts3. I wouldn't mind setting you guys up a channel etc... we also got a spare server too but i'm not sure if you guys could use it, but if you wanna talk more about it let me know.
 Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 12 years ago
Good luck chicken :3
over 12 years ago
gl....
 Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago
Gluck
 DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago
Honestly, you only really need to spend £5.50 at least to get a server - the rest you can get for free. Many orgs would be hesitant about picking up a brand new team. Do you guys have good experience together previously? Might be wise to mention things like this.
over 12 years ago
+1 ^
over 12 years ago
Not enough information on the team, orgs wont want to pickup a brand new team.
over 12 years ago
You should have something concrete like ESL or UNGL achievements to prove that you are potential. Just continue playing, be successfull in ladders, cups and lans if you are attending any. If someone finds you potential, you'll be picked up fairly fast. Your application is pretty short, and it seems like you haven't given any effort to it. If I was a somekind of a manager, I would skip this straight away. I would advice you to introduce all your players, achievements, history, ages , names etcetc.
over 12 years ago
They have just came together, which is why he will be skipping all of the background, because there isn't any. Have to remember though, the org is the one doing you the favor at this stage, so you will need to prove that you are a team worth keeping. Honestly, you have like 7 members right? I'm sure if you are strapped for cash a couple of you could chip in for a server, an RTL one is only around £15/m if my memory serves.
 Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago
Try changing your team name, Team Choloz won't get you into an org :/