Universal Gaming League

mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago
| -X1- Recruiting 4 Solid mid players. | What sort of people I am looking for: People who know Their own skill lvl AND I am talking about REAL skill lvl. None of the :" I am mid high but I played for like 5 months." People who can play as a team by that i mean : NO frag hunting/ Moaning / Baiting / Raging / Arguing during matches / Acting like a 5 year old/ Not listening to calls/ Not calling after you die/ Talking during 1on1s./ Giving advice to others how to play during matches... You get the point. Min age : 17 Looking for people only from GB. Need 5 because its a fresh team. Currently we have a manager and a Caller. ( Manager will not play matches ) Core will be 6/7 depending on how much time people can dedicate to the team. So whats the big plan? To put it simply getting into the top 5 is the first step. Getting the number 1 spot is the next step. ( Ungl ) These are just few basic goals that need to be completed before going any further. If possible maybe attend lans. ( but once again depends on people and their commitments) Ofcourse there are more GOALS and PLANS and these will be discussed later when team forms and starts to play together. What can X1 offer me? TS3 server 50slot. 8 Css servers. Big community of players , there are always mixes going on ts. Friendly atmosphere . If you are willing to help there are always some jobs you can do :) No empty promisses if something is said it will be done or achieved. And there is always clan banter if you are into that :P Contacts : Organisation leader : x1leader ( Steam ) Team manager migsmurai : zetzekaan ( Steam ) Team leader mrvirus : ( Contact threw UNGL ) P.s Please dont waste your time and ours with wrong attitude and skill faking.
 Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago
Such nice guys, GL
over 12 years ago
GL guys, fun to mix with plus nice post, aparent from theblank bit at the bottem :P
over 12 years ago
gl mate ;)
over 12 years ago
gl
over 12 years ago
GL
 DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago
Lovely bunch of guys from whenever i've played with them.
over 12 years ago
gl
over 12 years ago
GL
over 12 years ago
Good Luck :)