Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Team eNact are searching for 1 more player to create a solid core 5.

We are searching for 1 player to fill in the 5th slot to our core 5. We're searching for a player with a positive attitude towards his fellow team mates as well as getting in a fairly high place in leagues such as: esl, ungl, ed, kgl. Someone who cannot aid towards making a positive impact towards the team will not be welcome. Nor will any player who has an ego the size of CRMJ. We want a 5th player who can play a game without raging over 3 rounds lost censecutively and can then have the abilty to aid a come back. The player MUST be able to ignore banter and stay calm.

Current lineup:
- eHM
- CK
- Muffz
- MCK
- TBA?

Subs:
- hTw
- Falkan

What we're looking for:

- A player that is active 3 days a week at the minimum!

- A player that is mature enough to face hard on critism and allows others opinions to be valued just as much as his own.

- A player that is dedicated to improve and put the extra work in to train with the team to not only imrpove himself but the team also.

- A player that can look back on lost matches and face the mistakes made and improve upon them as well as being able to point out others mistakes.

- A player that has the ability to play not only offensively but can also switch his game play to defensively, can use the other teams weakness's to his advantage to allow the best gameplay.

- A player with very strong knowledge as well as understandment of the game and ALL official maps.

- A player who communicate with the team based on the current game without having a story or swearing followeed up causing a disruption to the game.

- A skilled player whos willing to push from mid+ to the possible high.

- Considers to LAN in the near future (2012 probably).

- A player of the age of 15 and above, requires a microphone! MUST NOT BE SQUEAKY!

What we offer:

- A mature and chilled enviroment in game and out of game and are willing to have a laugh at the right times.

- A team who are of the skill level of Mid+ and could easily thrive for High skill with determination and persistence.

- A supportive team who are willing to aid each other in the attempt to improve as a team as well as a individual.

- Dedication towards improving and training. We train once a week on different maps in preparation for future games / tournaments so we can go in with a good fight.

- A team who embrace and welcome new people and as well as cohere with them.

- A team who strives to play in most if not all availible CS:S leagues around to make a positive impact and most importantly enjoy it!

- We provide all the serives required. A war server, a VOIP - Mumble and we will soon have a website.

More about us:

Team eNact has been around for a long time, we were founded in 2010 under the name "Team Trix" The team was founded by eHM and CK. The core for that team stayed the same for a solid year, eHm, CK, JAck, syN, Muffz. The core then changed in 2011 due to syN joining the fire service meaning he had no free time to play and JAck becoming inactive. So we had a short break in april and eHM, CK and Muffz decided to reform. We then picked up MCK on the way. We are now searching for a 5th player to set us of strong for another year of Gaming.

Many thanks for dedicating your time into reading this. I hope you consider the position availible and we hope to hear from you soon!

over 12 years ago

Sorry guys I'm autistic here is the contact details for our team leader :P

Steam Contact: [email protected]

over 12 years ago

GL

Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

CK
"Nor will any player who has an ego the size of CRMJ" - Pissed myself laughing :*)

GL

over 12 years ago

lool ehms got a funny sense of humor <----- he told me to say that -.-

over 12 years ago

Gl :)

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

lmao, good luck guys. awesome post ^_^

DEADLYY
Badman.
over 12 years ago

swear 2 or 3 of your players are 14 but gl

over 12 years ago

DEADLYY

how could you say that when you play with esio and charley?

over 12 years ago

loool

EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

abuzo
he said that cause they ask for 15+

gl

over 12 years ago

EsioooOOOOO

ok but was there any need to say "swear 2 or 3 of your players are 14" just seems a little bit retarded to me..

over 12 years ago

GL lads and the only 14 y/o they got is CK. He doesnt have a job and is most definitely 14.

over 12 years ago

yeah most definitely ;) u peado.

EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

MCK is 14/15
hTw is 15

over 12 years ago

EsioooOOOOO

and your what? 13 14?

EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

abuzo
and what if I'm 14? I'm just pointing out that they have lied about their recruitment post.

over 12 years ago

EsioooOOOOO
lets be honest the post didnt say anything about our players being 15 or over sooo....

over 12 years ago

CK

dw hes just trying to boost his "ego"

over 12 years ago

can u boost it anymore? nearly at CRMJ level :D dunno why he has an ego tho....

EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

CK
Muffz just said your players are all 17+

abuzo
LOL

over 12 years ago

EsioooOOOOO
and that was in our recruitment post? if i remember thats a comment 0.0

EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

CK
"- A player of the age of 15 and above, requires a microphone! MUST NOT BE SQUEAKY!"

MCK is 14

bai

over 12 years ago

EsioooOOOOO
once again...... that said nothing about the age of our players....

and MCK is 15...

bai x

over 12 years ago

Yeah im 15, I dont play for them so I dont matter and lul am not squeaky. (so my age dont matter)

over 12 years ago

anyway best of luck, shame that kids give you bad comments.

over 12 years ago

yeah cheers, yano when it gets close to their bed times they get a little overexcited :p

over 12 years ago

CK

too many sweets probs

over 12 years ago

lol

over 12 years ago

The joys of Ungl recruitment posts ;)

kata
Kills whales dead.
over 12 years ago

ABUZO STFU.

over 12 years ago

Whip!

over 12 years ago

back on topic, still looking ta ;)

over 12 years ago

HOMOSEXUALS

over 12 years ago

I MEAN GOODLUCK

over 12 years ago

flybikes.exe
obviously that was a typo. :P

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

bump, but we now need +1 and 2 subs :/

over 12 years ago

should include new players must be happy to massively hunt defaults in d2 cups

over 12 years ago

while we are at it, we should include no fail wannabe trolls to comment on this thread, and if you are a "high" 30 miller dont apply. Also if you want to play a d2 cup then make sure you actually have a server that has "ZBLOCK" and the "ungl" config. hmmmmmmmm

over 12 years ago

just to say that last default "was" because they had a cheater so there :)

over 12 years ago

gl ladies

over 12 years ago

cant find ur leader on steam :L whats someones ID to add?

over 12 years ago

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005157832/

over 12 years ago

Trials still continuing due to core changes within the team. Changes which have occurred:

We say goodbye to sNARUD as he want's to create a team with his friend.
We also say goodbye to Falkan due to inactivity.

Current core as stands:
eHM
CK
Muffz

Searching for +2 Now to complete the core 5, all requirements are in the first post. Please add muffz for trials and such as I can't promise my availability on steam.

Muffz can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005157832/

over 12 years ago

It is very unfortunate when fred must deport fellow source players :(

over 12 years ago

Welcome to freds life, Just a reminder don't add the steam name at the bottom of the recruitment app as I'm still getting friend requests. Add Muffz : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005157832/

over 12 years ago

Bump, looking for a 5th player again due to cL1Che^ wanting to play 2on2.

over 12 years ago

Good luck eHM,

eHMbar a very sexy player so join him.

over 12 years ago

Prored
water > japan, good times ;)

over 12 years ago

I'm intredasted in your "clanzor" im high+++ and once got a 1deag.

over 12 years ago

supra
, When your ID is higher than mine you know theres a problem.

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqr7g8x3PP1qbyqjgo1_500.jpg[/img]

Edit:
 eLm
, that anticamper server... wcyd.

over 12 years ago

supra
You may not.

Prored
YMCA pal

over 12 years ago

Let me trial :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/r3vqu