Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Recently 2 of our players have had to drop out thus being +2. We are active, competing in all the major leagues and attending lan. Looking for 2 strong riflers who are able to hold their own against decent teams, you must be active over 16 and attending lan. (1st in ungl 5on5 ladder)

Manager: Tehzman

HarryKK / haNz
Syntex
DuDe
+1
+1
HUNDZI

You:
- ACTIVE - willing to play around 4 nights a week.
- Wanting to get the team to the best it can possibly be.
- Commited and Dedicated.
- Have atleast some good previous experience.
- Lannable in the future.
- Strong rifler.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960510400

kata
Kills whales dead.
over 12 years ago

sickest players :P

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

gl pals

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

avoid our games :| other than that gl

over 12 years ago

Play you anytime mate ^^

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

Tehzman
Accept them next time instead of putting your own games out at the same time and playing every team under the sun except ourselves :D

over 12 years ago

goodluck mate :)

over 12 years ago

Projekt
lol genuinely havent noticed u putting games out but sure we will play u when we have the lineup sorted again

over 12 years ago

Tehzman Accept them next time instead of putting your own games out at the same time and playing every team under the sun except ourselves :D

Then why didnt you just accept ours ?

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

Tehzman
Because by the time we realised you'd put games out they'd already been accepted. Don't know why people choose to play you over us :/ Other than Qck, Dme, Maph, Luq, JSexy and myself we're a relatively nice bunch of guys.

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

DazzyJ
Meh, we've been playing in this league long enough. You'd kinda expect us to at least have a couple!

Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

Or they're just much better then you and don't want to waste the time! Only joking I love everyone equally.

Good luck guys :)

over 12 years ago

Projekt
i hope thats in order or dickishness, although saying that id be dissapointed to be behind sean

over 12 years ago

Think I put gluck on cadred so yeah gluck.

HugzZILA
Free Hugz
over 12 years ago

Good luck