Name: Hjalmar 'feary' Ferner
Skill: proper high
Team Experience: 5 eSport-teams
Contact Information: Steam: V3lvet
Other Information: Im looking for the mainawper-spot

over 12 years ago

feary <3

over 12 years ago

btw this guy rages alot if you tk him every round in warmup :) easy to troll but a good player :Dxx

over 12 years ago

eZ
Lol that was when I was upset, im not raging at all otherwise. You never listen ;)

over 12 years ago

Im trolling you now :D nah this guys a good player :D GL pig boy

over 12 years ago

eZ
Yeah right? :0
Thank you, bic boi

over 12 years ago

Low-Mid skilled at most

Very unreliable leaves in middle of games etc

cant take any bant and sings down mic mid game

avoid like the plague

over 12 years ago

Zoniccc
What the hell?

over 12 years ago

Zoniccc
you little wanker, we didn't even speak or played in team/s with each other. Why do you come here and tell some random information that you just make up?

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

Im xeqution, yes we did, you're unreliable, just leave randomly in games, and you're really bad.

just warning clans mate, very bad.

over 12 years ago

Pretty harsh juan dude!
Feary is a wicked awper, gl man!

over 12 years ago

GOT A TEAM, CLOSE THE CASE :D

wardyyy
well, Juan Deag is a biiiig big n00b (saw him ingame once, confused as a dog hunting its tail)

over 12 years ago

Zoniccc
I know who you are, your memory is just not that good. Never played with you.

over 12 years ago

You were in my clan.....and then I kicked you

over 12 years ago

(saw him ingame once, confused as a dog hunting its tail) ----- you taking the piss? you're actually bog terrible feary lol

over 12 years ago

(saw him ingame once, confused as a dog hunting its tail) ----- you taking the piss? you're actually bog terrible feary lol

over 12 years ago

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

Zoniccc
LMAO xeqution

over 12 years ago

Zoniccc
I joined a group that you created, if that is what you call a "team", never ever played with you :) never spoke to you, never will :)

over 12 years ago

QCK
there was no "clan", he created a public serve + a group for it and called the group a "team"

over 12 years ago

Comment removed.

over 12 years ago

never gonna give you up. never gonna let you down.

over 12 years ago

Other Information: Im an AWP:er, so don't think that im the stronger rifler you wanted

soz to burst your bubble mate. all high skill players can use all guns effectively by definition really. good luck

.......never gonna turn around and desert you.

over 12 years ago

flybikes.exe
Oh fail @ info, ment main-awper ._.

over 12 years ago

Zoniccc
I never searched a spot into Judea. So you say that my "trial" was playing against you for fun on a public-server? OK SURE. Well I left dans team because we didn't get anywhere and I had a better spot in another team. I love how you're trying to ruin this for me.

over 12 years ago

the peoples front of judea? or the judean peoples front? or the judean popular peoples front?

over 12 years ago

the peoples front of judea? or the judean peoples front? or the judean popular peoples front?

over 12 years ago

flybikes.exe
SPLITTERS

but seriously even if he was crap or left halfway through a game , just leave the bloke alone to find another team , either people change (if he was like that at all) or his new team will find out the hard way.

Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

Gone off topic. Locking thread.