Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

It is gonna be alot of text, if you don't like that then, well find a solution.

So, with that said i can tell you that i have been playing this game for 6 years. I just came back from a 1 year break so i want to get back into the game and get as good as i was back in the days. I have been playing ED alot, but never really found a team that could play together, or that i could stick in.
I am a caller, though i prefer if i do not need to call just that i can help with the tactics since i got alot of good ones. I should be playing on a good skill level, but it all depends on who you place me against, you can never put a global skill system, so that is why i would say that you need to test me to know how good i am, but, i can hold against decent teams when i get back up, and that i know.
By now you should have understood that i am not as good as i "should" be, so, the first matches i will be abit rusty.
I am also not 100% pure aim, i play with my head more than with my aim, so now you know that too.

Now for the short info.
I am 18, live in sweden, THOUGH i speak brittish so you will not hear that i am a sweden.
I am an allarounder.
I COULD be a caller.
I am VERY active.
I CAN lan in the EU aslong as i find the good team to do it.
If there is anything else, just go ahead and add me (i prefer you adding me not the other way, but, your call) on; bluep0wnd.

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

wall of text :p

gl

LuckyLine
The Assist King
over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

Aye wall of text, but it is a proper app i think^.^
And ty:D

over 12 years ago

Lycka till fellow country man!
Good luck landsman!

over 12 years ago

Quite funny that people is talking **** about you, people that really have no clue about who you are or how you play, just talking **** about you for the luls. Then people listening to the **** talking, and can't even make their own mind up about you. One word; Pathetic.