Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hey, so with my unsucessful attempt in the previous weeks i am deciding to try and get another team. so first you'll want to know me.

Name : Josh
Playtime 7 years + or -
Skill : i'd say mid
favourite weapon : rifle so ak or m4
time available : monday, wed and on and off through out the week

i'm a sort of guy which is easy to get along with but if you piss me off i will tell you!

thanks for looking feel free to add me on steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JSHH/

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

Good luck

over 12 years ago

nSmed
Thanks mate

Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago

gl

mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

I really wanna say good luck but...
Ah maybe i just should say good luck.
BUT BEFORE I DO!

I got few one questions.

1)Member since: November 23, 2004 | Counter-Strike: Source 42 hrs / 184.6 hrs . How much did u pay for your 5/6 digit.?

Let me speculate here a little, so first friend on 14th october soooo you must of got your account around 13th-14th october... Hmmmm

You say you are mid skilled after 7 years of css (either modesty at its best or total bs)

But appart from the above.

Good luck :) xxx

over 12 years ago

mr.viruS
Let me explain the situation here. I had a 06 account, but before that i played on my friends. i was around 11 so didn't have the money to buy source as it was 20 pounds. Around 2 years ago my mum and and split up and my dad took the pc and i lent my o6 account (brownie1966) to a friend. When my mum and dad got back togeather i asked him to give me back my steam account, but he had actually got it vacced. ask people who know me for years, and actually is a mid 7 digit account. i got this account of another friend who had quit source, this was the account i used to play when i was younger round at his house.. and he let me log in at mine, when he fully decidid to give it me after being a WoW whore, it had like 4-5 freinds who he knew irl but i didnt so i deleted them. i added the friends i managed to find on public servers and through mixes which i remember. And i also say mid, because if you say any higher people think it's bs or think your up your own ass, any way, thanks for the good luck, hope all is clear now.

mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

Ouch Sorry to hear about your mum and dad.

Meh we live in a paranoid world where everyone hacks and playing legit seems to be like a lesser option.

AnyWHALES.

Good luck in your clan search :) Hopefully there is a decent team out there that will take you on.

over 12 years ago

JsH
LOL man how did your dad get your acc vacc'd just wanna ask seriously >> dad >>
vacced >> DAD ? LOL its like how did he do it

Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago

HitmAn[A]
He said his friend got his account VAC'd, not his Dad.

over 12 years ago

Phantom
ahh fair enough i :( read it wrong i guess but fair play should of said buy me a new account then

over 12 years ago

Phantom
Post something nice for once! :O