Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hi, first of all, im 12 years old, but who is recruting, i realy liked that u read this. By the way, i dont care about your stupid coments like: oh ur just a nerd kid, oh ur a low, oh ur that, oh ur that, so dont waste your energy on trying to get me down. Im 12 years old and im portuguese, im searching for portuguese and english team's, im kinda rage person, in wars, when i die because of my teammates i rage as hell, obvius that when i die normaly, i dont rage. I know that i dont have a "life", im not good at sports or anything.. and i have been a bullying vitim, so this game ( css ), is kinda way to escape the other stuff, and its a thing that i am good at, i am realy determinated and i realy work hard to have future in this game. My big dream in this "business" , its to be a PROFESSIONAL player, like wantz, verygame's players ( nbk, shox, smithz, regnam, extenz...... ) and much more. I realy want to have a huge future in this, BUT i kinda need a team, well, i'v arleady have one but its not one of those that i'l like, i'v arleady haved in the past a great portuguese team with great portuguese players but it kinda didnt go that well because of my "rage".... oh, i have lan experience ( i'v arleady been to one lan, xl party and i'v played like allot =D ), i'v played also in ungl and esl...im just asking for a opportunity.. and if u dont give a fuc" then just dont, i dont give a fuc" to about your negative opinion, CYA.

PiMEY.

over 12 years ago

I've got to be honest this just has to be a troll, gl regardless though :)