Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hey guys,

after k1ck folded I took a few steps back from competitive gaming and stopped playing. I can't really keep my fingers of the keyboard though, and recently started playing active again. ESWC motivated me and I see some great lans coming up in 2012 (cphgames and all those scandinavian events).

I wanna play competitive again and will invest a lot of time into it, to actually achieve some big things finally.
I'm looking for a dedicated and active team that is willing to put effort into the game and that is motivated in working out things as a team. My personal main goal is to join a decent team and start getting prepared for the scandinavian lans in 2012 (cphgames, slap, dsrack, whatever comes up).

I can play the main awp but can although rifle if needed - I don't really mind.
If the team is good and shows effort, and we score some nice results against good teams, I can help bringing the team into a nice organization if needed.

Past teams:
k1ck (ocrany, HuxFlux, kiko, tmaven, crajkz)
Epsilon (ocrany, HoPP, sTepe, REDDEX, MeioR, KARLEY)
mindhack (ocrany, kev1n, mesar, cybah, crl)

some more info & youtube clips @ SK Gaming
http://www.sk-gaming.com/member/eLement-DG

Can play anytime, hit me up for tryouts
ocrany

EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

what happened to vitriolic academy?

over 12 years ago

EsioooOOOOO
a few friends made me start it, but we couldn't find a proper pracc schedule, since everyone had something different to do on different days - so in the end I couldn't be arsed trying and we decided its not working ...

not actually noteable this whole thing to be fair, the skill level wasn't the best aswell. .
vitriolic as an org is gonna come out with big things in 2012 though -> gonna be really big I think.

Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

open for a new team?

over 12 years ago

Good Luck

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

thanks everyone :)

r3vqu
it doesn't really matter to me if your together for 1week or 3 months,
aslong as there is a solid 4 to work out things together - sure :)

over 12 years ago

Good Luck

over 12 years ago

hey ocrany , we are a decent high skilled team Looking for Awper we are +1 we are a serious team willing to go keen , and going to lan in may the i45. and we are going to play alot.

Add me for more info if you like to.

Steam: greantprik

over 12 years ago

Add me on steam and we can get some games.

steam : the_boat

Or add kya, steam: karroma94

over 12 years ago

still looking :) can play literally all the time atm

over 12 years ago

add me, friction94