Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Handle: Concker
Name: Daniel, But Danny among friends.

About myself:
Well I'm from Norway, Have been playing cs and css for over 7 years now, so i have to say that ive got some experience. I have also been in one of Norway's best TF2 teams among others. Apart from that i am currently working as an automation electrician and are an active guitar player.

Now the gaming information:

As i mentioned above i have over 7 years experience whit gaming and i am a little known for my dedication and team-spirit. I have been playing all the roles in-game so i can take the role as both Rifler, AWP'r, Caller and Team-leader etc.

My play-style is very focused on team-playing, but i am also cold in clutch situations. I am a player that gives 100% focus and dedication when playing and i demand that my team-mates are just like that. Communication has always been a strong side in my older teams.

In the last year i have been a mix of a rifler and a caller, but im hoping i can get the role as mainly being a rifler, since this is where i play the best. But as i've been calling alot in the past I'm more then happy to help the team whit tactics and basic team-play among it's players.

Some of my awards are:

Offline:

1st. Playtime Gathering 2006, (Team GIC cs 1.6)
1st. Playtime Gathering 2007, (Team GIC cs 1.6)
1st. Raufoss Gathering 2007 (Team GIC cs 1.6)
8th. The Gathering 2007 (Team Fragmode cs 1.6)
4th. The Gathering 2008 (Team Texture css)

Online:

3th. SGL Invite Premium League (Team Battlestar css)
5th. or something. Leetgamer league 2009 (Team Demise css)
1st. UNGL Sunday Night Cup 2011 (Team CU Fish)
1st. UNGL Premier Cup #3 2011 (Team CU Fish)
1st. UNGL Css Invite Cup 2011 (Team Cu Fish)
1st. UNGL 5on5 Css ladder 2011 May (Team Cu Fish)

What i want from you:

You are Dedicated and motivated for getting to the top.
You are experienced and pref. have been playing alot together.
You are going all in whit your gaming, you want to achive something whit gaming.
You should be pref at-least 16 and up.
Your team are focused on teamwork above anything else. The tone among the players in the clan should be like best-friends!
You communicate in English and all members should be understandable whit their English skills.

So that's a little information about me. I am looking for a high team that is aiming for a good placement in esl/esp or other leagues. If the team is good and i feel that we can come very far i should be able to attend lans in Europe.

One thing you should know is that my playtime, or online time if you want is from 16.30 to 22:30 (GMT+1) Due to work. But this should not be a problem whit some good organization.

Steam: Concker16
Irc: ArcNova`Concker @ Quakenet

Sorry if any misspells.

Regards: Danny

over 12 years ago

another long recruitment post wow,

good luck :P

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

wow good luck, didn't read it all as it looked like you included half of your CV :)

CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
over 12 years ago

gl <><

over 12 years ago

CaPPiNg!
Thanks m8 <><

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

gl nice app :)

over 12 years ago