Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Search a Team/Mate for 2n2 Ladder =)

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

I suggest that you use the recruitment template. Let people know about more about you as a player.

over 12 years ago

hes german. surely thats all u need 2 know :P

over 12 years ago

omfg, I need a 2nd player for the Ladder

Infos. i started to play since 2006, skill mid+, ESL ex National player from Russia, Electronic Major Searis player

Never hack etc.

over 12 years ago

yNETST4R
any links to prove it?

over 12 years ago

yeh here,

over 12 years ago

damn you flame.

over 12 years ago

Pomidora is new clan . Mid skiLL we want's player any mid and high skill player for play 5on5 an 2 on 2 any country

over 12 years ago

Your ID is and never has been registered on ESL. Just though I would add that.

over 12 years ago

becouse we always play esl tournament and lan tournament

over 12 years ago

The ID he has is not on ESL, never has been and not registered with any LAN event from searching .co.uk and .com search engines. Just saying no need to lie when looking for a team.

over 12 years ago

PewPewPew
http://www.esl.eu/hr/#/hr/player/6174506/ we know as fraghunterz#gaming we play all tournament in croatia in town Split and Brodarica and Kaštela but we changed name because we have idiots in clan they are been PURGERI

over 12 years ago

PewPewPew
I MEMBER SINCE 30/8/11

over 12 years ago

is it only me that has alarm bells when the team is called 1337hacks and one is a german with a low id that could quite easily and probably has been ebayed and one is a 48 mill? And to boot just looked and the germans profile is private, gg

over 12 years ago

Haters on <3

over 12 years ago

he dont even got an esl account with this steamid. So no need to take a serious notice on him :b

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

wNe
omg u fanboy

over 12 years ago

:D:D:D

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

wNe
<3 wp though