Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago
Hey all, We are currently looking for a 5th to join our core and to come with us to insomnia45 in may. We are a team in the UCAP Gaming organisation who support our needs with server and a server support (just a quick point :D) We are currently in the UNGL Winter season and would be interested for someone to get with us soon as possible. We would prefably like a mature player who is 16+ , since we are above that age. We need you to be active from the evenings of Monday to Thursday (Friday if needed). We take team practice seriously and need a player who is active for us. Yes , we need a player to be lannable for the upcomming UK LAN insomnia45 (i45). We have not yet booked so dont worry if time is needed for you to save up . We need a player who will stay with us for a long time. Three of us have known eachother for almost a year. We see this bieng important. It dosent matter where you are from aslong as you speak good english. Of course it would be easier if you were from UK but its fine if you are from elsewhere. Current Roster mouse1! | Asteric mouse1! | deathK mouse1! | aRT mouse1! | Danny +1 mouse1 | Fluant Contact me on steam or UNGL :) steam : deathknight00 Thanks for reading!
 nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago
god luck
 panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago
gl nice guys.
 Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago
gl