Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Game: Source
Name: Haydan, Ingame - HTW
Skill: Mid/+, but I can hold my own.
Team Experience: Subbed for Enact for a bit, Played for evil deeds wutuf for a short time, Played for Ucap.last chance until it folded, I think I've missed 1 or 2 teams but IDK.
Contact Information: steamcommunity.com/id/hwhitesup/
Other Information: Always looking to improve.
Rifler.
Available everyday with intervals where I am offline.
Looking not just for a team, but good mates where we all have a laugh.
Can give and take banter.
Very little rage - I expect the same from you lads.

Can it please not be a newly formed team or someone searching +4 or +3, ta.
Also prefer UK teams ;)

Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago

Good luck!

over 12 years ago

blablabla not important

over 12 years ago

blablabla not important!

over 12 years ago

oh im sorry mate you're so amazing, the + is after a forward slash indicating that at times I perform at a mid+ standard. (
 mesDOUBLEPUNCH
)

over 12 years ago

gl .

over 12 years ago

mesDOUBLEPUNCH
rat,
 tmh
social reject - all good then

over 12 years ago

HTW
"Very little rage"
Someone pick him up!

over 12 years ago

mesDOUBLEPUNCH
I never rage.

over 12 years ago

still searching

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 12 years ago

gl!

over 12 years ago

Will add you tommorow

over 12 years ago

good luck!

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

Good luck mate.

over 12 years ago

thanks lads (

nSmed

Dollon
)

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

still searching, its horrible never getting to mix;(

over 12 years ago

Nobody loves you htw. Sorry. ;)

over 12 years ago

Good luck, not mid+ though.

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
Hence the slash to indicate I am not all the time but I can compete with so called mid+/high players...

Never even mixed with you before so your opinion does not matter and neither does my skill - I only ever mix vs mid/high or high and I still frag so cy@

(who are you...)

over 12 years ago

Point proven, only Mid+ players replace the "a" in "cya" with "@"

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

HTW
Considering my team play you on inferno and trashed your team, go figure.

Good luck in finding a new team.

over 12 years ago

HTW
now i know this is going abit of subject but werent u in ucap.last chance ? :S
anyways gl

over 12 years ago

steven-
Look above.

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
harsh Dan harsh mate xD

over 12 years ago

steven-
I'm not trying to be hard and I'm not saying he's a bad player, just that people claim to be skills their not, surely mid+ players are the players pushing for the professional level which should be high?

+ Well played today, pissed me off those 3 rounds on OT when you went under crows and I had no freaking idea where you were xD.

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
well I agree with u that there are skill fakers in leagues but i generally dont think its the best idea to post on someones recruitment app to ruin his/hers chance to get trailed/join a team
saying hes not mid+ or anything like that

hahah thanks man oh yea that was funny as hell last 3 rounds in OT i just pushed there and i got u everytime i was wondering by the 2nd or 3rd how u hadint figured it out xD

over 12 years ago

hTw
Member since May 2011
243 Posts
Reply13th Feb 12 - 0:10 fMDAN Hence the slash to indicate I am not all the time but I can compete with so called mid+/high players...

Never even mixed with you before so your opinion does not matter and neither does my skill - I only ever mix vs mid/high or high and I still frag so cy@

(who are you...)

Seem's a spastic imo,

good first impressions for people who read this....

over 12 years ago

steven-
Ahhaa, I worked it out by the 3rd round, but I didn't think you would have still tried it, but you did xD fUuuuuuUU¬!

over 12 years ago

JACKSTA:D
I am obviously a spastic for trying to defend my chances of being recruited in my recruitment thread, that obviously doesn't make any sense what so ever.

over 12 years ago

You could of just taken the morale high ground and said ok, thanks for your opinion not replying like a absolute french spastic

(no offence Frenchmen i lu <3)

over 12 years ago

I am not that way inclined if someone is being harsh then I will either result to being harsh myself or go defensive, I decided defensive better fits the situation.

thanxx for input...

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
3rd round to late babes but i love you <3

over 12 years ago

steven-
I THOUGHT IT WAS 3RD TIME LUCKY **** DAMNIT!

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
Three's a charm ;) :D

over 12 years ago

See hTw you're just making yourself sound like more of a kid

Sarcasm's working for your "team search" right?

The appropriate thing to do now is ignore me or reply in a manor that isn't spasticated, and hopefully actual brain effort is being used.

over 12 years ago

steven-
i hate you! ._.

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U MAKE ME CRY :(

over 12 years ago

Elaborate? Sarcasm? I'd much rather people not post here with a negative attitude then I wouldn't need to lower my standards to defend myself against wheelchair bound dribbles who feel they need to say negative things in my thread.

over 12 years ago

HTW
So now you've gone to attempting to offend me. I only posted saying that on this thread because people misjudge their skill on threads none stop, I'm sure you're a great guy and a good player. Good luck.

steven-
nanananana *pokes tongue out*

over 12 years ago

Did you need to define Sarcasm for you?
Didn't realize you're that special need's.
wheelchair bound dribbles, actually i have bought artificial legs they work a dream.

over 12 years ago

fmMMMMmmMMMm
Wasn't aimed at you, thanks for the good luck

'Didn't realize you're that special need's.' Wow... Just wow.

EDIT : Elaborate doesnt mean I want a definition, but I am asking you to expand on how I was sarcastic.

over 12 years ago

HTW
Ahh okay, anytime.

over 12 years ago

Im just going to be quiet now, you kinda just proved to everybody with that last post how immature you are.

over 12 years ago

HTW
yea mate if u toke offence with my post back early dont mate didnt mean it bad towards u im quite sure ure quite good :)
good luck

over 12 years ago

Sigh, retreating back to your corner after trying to make a mockery of me but in the process making yourself look spasticated like I have done for myself which I am fully aware of, do I care? not really as I am going to stand up for myself.

How was disneyland btw?

EDIT : My paragraph lacks punctuation but I really cba at this time, tired.

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

Disney land's great mate, went there again in 2011, that's my what 4th time going, someday you will get out of your local caravan park, maybe ill sub you for a mcdonalds pal

over 12 years ago

Wouldn't want to go to disneyland if I am 100% honest with you. Why presume I am in a caravan park? I wanted to go to disneyland when I was 6, not at my age now.

How was it getting raped by goofy btw? Guess he overpowered you easily - being a skeleton and all.

over 12 years ago

It was great, obviously you're not 1 for outdoors, i guess 13 steps down into the kitchen is enough exercise for you
im a skeleton CU @ LAN HUE

ill be on the LoL side with a Decent team

something you will never feel.

Just like a girl touching you.

over 12 years ago

IV: shut the **** up please, you're ruining _my_ forums.

over 12 years ago

Im in a LoL game talk to you in about an hour <3

over 12 years ago

Funny as I enjoy outdoors very much and love getting tanned in the sun, something your ghost white skin has never seen.

Damn, I'll never get to lan with a decent LoL team because the game is not enjoyable to me.

See me at lan? you're scrawny as **** and a cheater so I doubt it

fmMMMMmmMMMm
Will respect MKIV and stfu.

over 12 years ago

my ghost white skin yet iv'e been to florida 4 times, spain like 5 times and i usualy go on holiday twice a year, to hot countries while your stuck in caravan parks

over 12 years ago

Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.Will respect MKIV and stfu.

over 12 years ago

if thats ur excuse then sure

over 12 years ago

This thread is officially deemed AWKWARD.

over 12 years ago

omg jacksta you are so rich pls teach me how you get so much money? Is by living out of your dads wallet?

over 12 years ago

You have to be the most illiterate person on these forums, and with hTw on here that's a accomplishment.

And yes, my dad has taken me.

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

Back on topic or ill lock the threads and hand out those famous gags

over 12 years ago

Good luck

over 12 years ago

nSmed
Thanks ;)

Solide^^.
Ta

Last note : Jacksta, please go back and read some of your posts. They make no sense e.g. 'Didn't realize you're that special need's.'

over 12 years ago

GL Again, flame war over?

over 12 years ago

I can haz famous gag

over 12 years ago

And jacksta, it's called a joke, get a job.

over 12 years ago

Gl haydan good player

And jack behave son , bit of a long time since youwere last here :D
(Its cano btw)

over 12 years ago

Cano you still on holiday?

over 12 years ago

cano
<3333

mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago