Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hello people, gonna keep it simple and straightforward, we are looking for a last addition to the team, we need a great _scandinavian_ awper willing to become even more greater.

I know scandinavian kind of narrows it down by alot but i guess its worth a shot. We practise from sunday to thursday, times may vary, usually around between 19 cet - 23 cet.

Proper english is a must, you dont have to sound like a ken ju sei sei master just aslong as its understandable and we can have a conversation.

Preferred age would be 17+, just for the maturity part, we are looking for a stable individual who can keep it cool and take criticism and give criticism in the game.

We are going to lan in the scandinavian region so being lannable there is a must. I guess that covers all for now, for more information about the team feel free to add jammaz on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zumbazuzu

over 12 years ago

Recommended team! Bamzu is a really funny and great guy!

over 12 years ago

gl

nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

Good luck matey

CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
over 12 years ago

good luck bro :D

over 12 years ago

CaPPiNg!
<3 ;D

over 12 years ago

good luck, bamzu legend <3

over 12 years ago

bump

DEADLYY
Badman.
over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

gl bamzu <3

over 12 years ago

The team is still searching! :)

over 12 years ago

If you're speaking english, why not pick up a european who can lan in europe? Just a thought, gl!

over 12 years ago

sLuG$toMPeR
Hehe. Well we want it to stay Scandinavian. Certin good Nordic sponsors are interested in Nordic players etc. SteelSeries is a great example of that. QPAD is another.There are many others. We want it to be as easy as hell for us to bootcamp a week before a event somewhere in god forsaken Scandinavia.

Also the team is only swearing in Scandinavian. But yeah - European is a last resort choice. A UK player is a life or death choice (hope not to come to that) (A)

Rings of Saturn
Nope its not him.