Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

I know I only posted a few days ago but since then I've decided to cancel my i46 ticket; I don't think just over a month is enough time to find a decent team and prepare to do well so I'm looking for an online team. I'm up for lanning in the future but don't want to commit to one yet.

Game: Counter strike source

Name: James 'PreDator' Capaldi

Skill: Mid+/High

Location: Southeast England, near Brighton (DON'T BOTHER ADDING ME IF YOU'RE NOT FROM THE UK)

Team Experience: A bunch of teams you wouldn't have heard of and most recently HybridMinds which I left on good terms

Contact Information: Add me on steam 'satanscookie' (make sure you've read the whole post)

Other Information:

~ Active sunday-thursday 8-11pm (GMT), ofc can be online earlier now and again for officials etc. Also on [most] fridays/saturdays although I can't guarentee it.

~ Never hacked and never will, not banned from any leagues

~ Working mic (pretty obvious but there we go)

~ Mature, positive player and never rages

~ Rifler, not a caller although I'd consider myself a tactician, can often be found practicing k33n smokes and watching demos ^_^

~ Willing to improve, I spend an awful lot of time playing dm :P

~ Attended i45 with Kyle, Mike, Leigh and Davis, we didn't do anywhere near as well as we should/could have but there we go it happens. I'd say personally I played pretty well.

~ Looking for an already established team that's +1, I want to get playing/training/smashing as soon as possible.

~ Will look to move over to cs:go when it's out providing the competative scene does.

~ Am looking to be part of a core 5, not a sub as I want to play all games :)

Thanks for reading ^_^

almost 12 years ago

Great player, deserves a good team :) <3

LuckyLine
The Assist King
almost 12 years ago

Good luck bro, sound guy :)

almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

Goodluck James great player, give him a team! kkthxbai

Phantom