Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

You:
High
Rifle Only (No Awpers)
Solid Aimers (Consistent and not a 1 game wonder)
Active from Sunday - Thursday from around 6/6.30 - 10/12
Have your head screwed on and take in what is going on
Have a good headset and mic as communication is valuable
Have a solid internet connection that doesn't time out every 5 minutes
Know when to be serious and when to have a laugh
Willing to train with the team when asked and make sure you attend
16+ But this isn't a must as long as you are mature and act the age of the other members
Be able to take constructive criticism (Don't whine if we are giving you advise as we are open to your opinions too)
Speak fluent English (We will consider non UK players providing you speak and understand fluent English)
Able to lan not a must

Us:
4 Players all with high ambitions and dedication
Mature (But know when to have a laugh and when to be serious)
Have a caller
Have an awper
Have 3 solid riflers
Active on the stated days and times
Have a server
Have a Teamspeak 3 server
Have an active website (only a clanbug for now as the organisation grows we will have a better one)
We will possibly look to lan in the future but at the moment we are mainly looking to get a core5 and looking to start setting up solid tactics
Have funds for online consumables (Team will not fold due to lack of funds)

For more information or you would like to trial please do not hesitate to contact me:-

Website - http://conflict-gaming.clanbug.com/
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blakeee/
PM me here

almost 12 years ago

GL :)

almost 12 years ago

"Have a solid internet connection that doesn't time out every 5 minutes"
? xD

almost 12 years ago

Shadsdoesntevenlift
yeah? a stable connection?

Redmovement
LoL Admin
almost 12 years ago

Gl

mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

gl.

almost 12 years ago

Shadsdoesntevenlift
yep, you always get that player who has a 500 ping for most of the game or just times all the time, sure you have seen it in mixes ;p

almost 12 years ago

gl le phillip

almost 12 years ago

I understand what it means
 carlos
, I just found it funny mate ;)

almost 12 years ago

oh :D i thought you were questioning it as you put a ? at the end :D

almost 12 years ago

lol

almost 12 years ago

Cheers all for the Good Lucks :D

almost 12 years ago

LE BOB :D

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

carlos
no buddy^^. GL with search <3

almost 12 years ago

cheers mate <3

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

gl lads...

i wont ruin another topic

Sparky
Really?
almost 12 years ago

Played under their org for the last two months; all lovely guys and solid players - gl

almost 12 years ago

panz0r
you hardly ruined the one on cadred one opinion out of how many ? meh well done on counter but as i said to the other troll on cadred got not time for kids who like to cause an argument, Thanks for all the mature lads who said Good Luck.

Feel free to add me if interested

almost 12 years ago

they are a decent enough bunch of players gl lads :)

almost 12 years ago

GL!

almost 12 years ago

GL

almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago

(K) xD

almost 12 years ago

GL :)

almost 12 years ago

all of 2 players haha this is not a long term org. and aint been going since 2008 lmao sorry but its true :)

almost 12 years ago

" Conflict Gaming is an E-sports organisation that was formed early in 2008 but due to lack of funds we had to fold it after 5months " " Conflict are now back 20/05/2012 reformed and ready to go " they never said they was going from 2008 if you read ^

almost 12 years ago

And goodluck phil =]

almost 12 years ago

ignore LuK he is abit slow, and likes to wind people up

almost 12 years ago

Thanks for all the GL's people!

almost 12 years ago

im just stating thats all that, this is not a lont term gaming org thats been going for years,anyone can type all that on there page. :)

almost 12 years ago

what are you stating? we didnt say we had been going since 2008 if you learn to read it says

Conflict Gaming is an E-sports organisation that was formed early in 2008 but due to lack of funds we had to fold it after 5months " " Conflict are now back 20/05/2012 reformed and ready to go "

almost 12 years ago

ok fair point there. but i would like to see some Gaming Evidence way back from Conflict, then i will beleive ya. thank you. :)

almost 12 years ago

gaming evidence like stated it only lasted for 5 months and who are you to ask for evidence stop trying to ruin the thread please. and take your trolling elsewhere

almost 12 years ago

oh so it only lasted for 5 months then ? so it really wasnt a long Term Gaming org then was it not. :) thats all the Evidence i need to know then now thank you, but i was looking to join a proper long term gaming org that as been running for years and years and years lol.

almost 12 years ago

can you tell me where we said it was a long term gaming org? and you would have no chance in joining us, as you are childish

almost 12 years ago

LuK^, cmon bro, if you don't like these lads or their org, just let them do their own thing and ignore this post. This just makes you look unreasonable and ruins their recruitment thread :P

almost 12 years ago

Back on topic please

almost 12 years ago

Me and Troops got this on lockdown.

almost 12 years ago

:D <3

almost 12 years ago

was only stating a point. thanks for that..:)

almost 12 years ago

i know mate, a simple point is fair enough but when it drags out like it has, it looks like a big argument xD. Tut tut tut

Good luck lads

almost 12 years ago

yea true but..i am very forward me its the way i am, people dunno how to take me sometimes haha. :)

almost 12 years ago

you wernt stating any point as your point was invalid.

almost 12 years ago

Carlos, leave it mate :P
ACCEPT ME GOOD LUCK AND SHUT UP :D <3

almost 12 years ago

[quote]Back on topic[/quote]

if you want to continue your discussion take it to PM's please.

cheers lads

almost 12 years ago

Roy Cropper
Cheers matey not 100% sure who you are :p.

LuK^
i could ask some of the old members to post and they will also state when they had played for my org, please read everything before trying to ruin a thread, i never stated it was long term due to FUNDS, now i have a job meaning i can pay for anything and everything needed, already got one dedibox up and running with a second coming in 2months, The reason i have reformed is to make it last long term and for the future already had a few teams in but they folded, so will be looking for teams again soon but i will leave that for another post, now please go grow up and stop acting immature.

Edit: ALSO when was t his for the organisation? this is for a team part of the organisation

almost 12 years ago

WepZ is davis phil, i duno why he name changed, i was like who the hell is this guy on my steam freinds =\

almost 12 years ago

DazZa-
lol cheers daz mate

almost 12 years ago

grow up haha i like that 1. Blakeee the problem is with you is you take things to heart to much, all im saying is your Org if it only lasted 5months before well it aint really a proper Organisation is it. for an example the long lasting clans ive heard of that been going quite a few years are Teams like Evil Deeds, Middle aged Gamers,Killer Instincts them are well know Orgs that have been going for years. Oh and not forgetting the good old SeQuence Gaming haha <3

almost 12 years ago

well good luck in your Org...make sure you get Members to play a variety of games as with Css it aint as popular as it used to be years back.

almost 12 years ago

LuK^
so what your saying is all the teams you just listed where not proper organisations till they had bee around for years and years and got different teams? No they were organisations once they decided to make it as an organisation taking in more teams in different games, such as our selves. Once again you seem to bring this 5months up, i was still in college as it says on my organisation post due to funds i had to fold, now i have a job meanign i can fund it making it last longer, tbh dont know sequence they aint been around long and im taking that as you are being sarcy. and i dont see why your trying to tell me what to look for at all i know what i want for the organisation and its future now please if you want to talk about my organisation either do it on the correct post or pm me as this is for a members now for teams.

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Pretty sure Trooper told you guys to get back on topic and take it to PM's. To save him the trouble, I've just told you again.

almost 12 years ago

Phantom
i dont mean to act like a **** but what permissions do you have to do so ? thought so its not really an argument he is just trying to be a troll and get me to bite but i wont as im happy to have this debate about an organisation if anything for people interested will see that im determind in some ways.

almost 12 years ago

Blakeee
Surely Phant was helping you?... he was basically telling Luk^ to **** off.

almost 12 years ago

HTW
in some ways possibly but i dont mind as i see it more of proving a simple point about my organisation as he is getting the wrong message and on the wrong thread anyway lets just get back on topic get everyone happy again
LE BUMP

almost 12 years ago

Feel the love...:) haha

almost 12 years ago

If you already have 3 rifles 1 awp, why do you look for a 4th rifle? why not go for a backup player?

almost 12 years ago

Hety - If you already have 3 rifles 1 awp, why do you look for a 4th rifle? ... 3 rifles + 1 awp.. thats 4 players ? i think they need 5 players

almost 12 years ago

h4x
I think by backup he more likely means all rounder.

If not, then he can't count. :)

mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

dribble

almost 12 years ago

GL guys , and virus who are you to call other org's **** ? there all sound guy's and strong org's so? how does that make them ****?

almost 12 years ago

fight!

almost 12 years ago

haha no flybikes !!!! no chanting fight :D , just want a realistic explanation of why those org's are dire? haha

But yeah i guess that aint important on this thread sorry for the hijack :d

almost 12 years ago

Please can you take it to pm lads, back on topic please

almost 12 years ago

yeah sorry carlos matey

almost 12 years ago

FIGHT

almost 12 years ago

npz mate, just ignore LuK he trys and winds people up bud

almost 12 years ago

h4x

its is what MiCK says. all good team have a allrounder(supporter) a guy who is not meant to topfrag(ofc if he do its fine) bot more about doing some great flashes, and giving the help ppl need,

almost 12 years ago

we just want a solid rifler if he is a all rounder then great but if not it really doesnt matter, were doing just fine the way we are.

Thanks for your opinions though

almost 12 years ago

Hety
at the moment we just want a solid rifler, we have an all rounder if needed but we prefer to have 4 riflers most of the time sometimes have a secondary awper, also depends on maps / positions and how setups are.

and thanks for getting it on topic once again =]

MikehHuzzah
MAD COS BAD
almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

i love how hes mad :D

almost 12 years ago
 DEADLYY
Badman.
almost 12 years ago

mr.viruS
EvilDeeds aren't actually that bad, infact I am pretty sure most of their teams are better than yours.

almost 12 years ago

bump

almost 12 years ago

****ing ****ers, banned me with no reason

almost 12 years ago

we said high, you time wasted

almost 12 years ago

notoriousss
calm down please mate :)

almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago

notoriousss
come join a proper chilled out team pal with no ragers, no fuss just play and chill out with a few beers and have fun haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQ-5uFuDtc

almost 12 years ago

LuK^
i do wish you would stop being some immature kid, just please grow up and go else where, i don't see anything about this rage? but ok if you like to make things up i guess that's ok, I just wish you could tell me how a 30+ year old guy can act so daft on a forums and go round like 10 year old. But hey who am i to judge, if you have some sort of problem please feel free to PM.

Keep it on topic, Bump thanks for all the mature and friendly guys with your Good Lucks

almost 12 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

:/