Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

So it's come to a weekend before LAN, how well prepared do I feel currently... and unfortunately no-one took me up on my offer last time round, so I will do another thread, because I am a prick like that. I will nick some ideas from Projekt, cheers sexy <3

- I am currently a 24 year old male.

- I am currently in possession of a monitor, so I will see my enemies before they see me.

- I own a Logitech Mouse, and therefore I can slide around more than kids on a slide in a playground.

- My weak bladder syndrome in clutch situations has thankfully lessened as of late. This has now reduced only to minor sweating and incoherent babbling down the mic oh and shouting the word "****".

- I also own my own copy of Valve's "Counter Strike: Source".

To the serious stuff.

Team is currently
Dan "TsuNami" Stuart
Tom "Gumpster" Gumbleton
Alan "JD" Harvey
Sam "Marvin" Martin

We are looking for +1 and if anyone would love to be in our service, then we would be much appreciated.

- I can guarentee you will laugh just once.

- My last LAN appearance caused controversy at i44 when Blanks stated he would "never play with that **** (ie me) ever again". He will stick to that very sentiment.

- I will probably buy you a beer for being in a team with me, this will hopefully calm you down when I've done something absolutely frustrating on Counter Forces.

- I do call, perhaps not very well, because I start with the usual "FOR **** SAKE" **** that we all do before actually calling where they are, and by that stage, they have already rotated to Bombsite A.

If you are up for a laugh, Dan & I would very much appreciate you to be a part of our ****mix, we have no expectations, although, I would like to win at least 1 game at LAN to shut Bret up. But yeah, no expectations, and no illusions that this team will be "world beaters".

Up for it, give me a shout on here.
Thanks
Gumpster

Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
almost 12 years ago

Oh...I see how it is -.-

GL anyway buddy! Epic 6 was it? Good times :)

almost 12 years ago

gl pal =)

almost 12 years ago

GL and the best of wishes =D

almost 12 years ago

Good luck Gumpster

almost 12 years ago

gl

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

gl

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

gl chap

almost 12 years ago

Updated, now looking for +2

almost 12 years ago

i might come .... .!.

almost 12 years ago

adam5

Well come n join the team then.... :P

almost 12 years ago

Updated :)

almost 12 years ago

I would offer to play but I arrive back in the uk the day of LAN, jet lagg ftw.. Might go spec on sat+sun though.