Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Hello folks!

I am searching for a Europe team who is still dedicated with css and perhaps CS:GO.

I've been playing several teams over the years, and really put effort and dedication in to these teams. Unfortunately, The people i played with weren't dedicated enough, en really made me loose my motivation to play. I haven't been playing really active lately, cause my previous clan wasn't active enough, or did not play as i expected them to play.
So now i am hoping to find a good team, where i can dedicate my self to again, and make winning a daily goal and ofcourse fun.

Bit about me :

I have been playing css for about 5 years, and also played 1.4 1.5 and 1.6 a bit.
I can play most spots, have lan experience, and i devote my self to a good team.
My skill well, i don't really know. Ive played versus high teams mid teams won both lost both. I think it's better to decide by you while trialing :)
I hope this makes u interested, and would give me a try in your team.

If you want to add me, you can do that by adding to steam : nlajay

Hope to find a good team, who loves to dedicate to source and have fun with that aswell.
P.s i do have work somethimes in the evening afternoon or morning, but i hope we can work around that. I believe we can considering the fact, that i've done that with my previous team.

Greetingz,

p00h

almost 12 years ago

Good luck poo

almost 12 years ago

thanks m8!

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

gl

almost 12 years ago
 panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

i thought u were in the other team thread team

almost 12 years ago

Good luck.

almost 12 years ago

GL

Don't forget to check the rest of the recruitment section for teams looking for players as well , it will boost your chances.

almost 12 years ago

Thanks moh and hax and phant, and trooper thx for the info, been scouting around allready :)
And panz0r you've seen that correctly. But as i also stated i left the team because they were to inactive, things just wouldnt happen, en in the end my calls were ignored. So i decided to end my 6months of devotion, and started to search around for a new team who shares my vishion and beliefs to create a good team.

panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
almost 12 years ago

add me on steam:

stoneage_09

almost 12 years ago

Will do as soon as am home ;) Thats in about 1.30 hours